Give'r gloves and mitts - new (seconds) - size M

Hey guys - I bought one of the discount boxes of seconds from Give'r and ended up with way more gloves/mitts than I need. All are size medium, brand new, and unwaxed. They are technically seconds, but I honestly see nothing wrong with them. I've priced these at more than 50% off retail and shipping to CONUS is included in price; all payment via paypal or venmo F&F. Feel free to shoot me an offer on a package deal too if you want.

I've got:

- 0 pair of the Frontier mitts (https://www.give-r.com/collections/g...ontier-mittens) - $50 (leaving the link and info here so Laps can re-sell his mitts)
    Last edited by waxloaf; 09-06-2023 at 06:38 PM.

how do you find the fit/sizing? Because based on their size chart I show as a large, but that seems odd as I have fairly small hands and am usually a medium.
    Last edited by Danno; 05-09-2023 at 11:57 AM.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

The chart seems accurate to me. I'm generally between a small and medium in gloves, and I'm right in the middle of their medium on the chart. The fit is a little snug on me out of the box, but I think it will be perfect after breaking them in.

Hmmm, they are probably a bit too small, but reviews say they stretch quite a bit, so for $25 I'll give the Classic a whirl. PM incoming.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I’m interested in a pair of classics and four seasons. What’s the deal with the waxing? Isn’t that part of the appeal?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

A few pairs pending sale so I've adjusted the numbers in the initial post.

Re waxing - I assume they don't bother waxing seconds, but I'm not sure honestly. I am just gonna bake mine with snosneal before the season.

I asked waxloaf about waxing in a PM before I saw the question/answer here. As I said to him in the PM and will post here in case someone from the company is on the TRGs, I think that is a big mistake on their part to sell them unwaxed, given how much waxing is a part of their website marketing. Because once those are out in the wild, they are not "seconds", they are a pair of their branded gloves, and if someone thinks they suck because they don't repel water or whatever, they're going to think "Giv'r" sucks as a glove brand. A part of the production process should not be skipped just because they're seconds. That's just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I asked waxloaf about waxing in a PM before I saw the question/answer here. As I said to him in the PM and will post here in case someone from the company is on the TRGs, I think that is a big mistake on their part to sell them unwaxed, given how much waxing is a part of their website marketing. Because once those are out in the wild, they are not "seconds", they are a pair of their branded gloves, and if someone thinks they suck because they don't repel water or whatever, they're going to think "Giv'r" sucks as a glove brand. A part of the production process should not be skipped just because they're seconds. That's just my opinion.
    Let me know if you reach out to Givr. I’d be curious to hear what the recommend to DIY wax them. I’ve never been a big fan of the whole sno seal kinco thing. I think it makes them too stiff.

Edit: I saw they have info on their site recommending bee’s wax like sno seal.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Bump

Just got mine, thanks! Maybe I measured my hand poorly, because these weren't as small/tight as I expected. They are a little snug, but expect them to break in nicely.

Awesome - glad to hear that they fit

Bump

Bump and price drop

Bumping these as glove/mitt season is approaching. Still have the pairs listed in the original post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll take a pair of gloves, PM sent

Mitts arrived quick, waxloaf was super easy to work with.

The mitts however fit a bit tight on my fat hands. If anyone is looking for a pair after waxloaf sells his remaining pair, lmk. Same deal, $50 shipped.

Perfer et obdura, hic dolor olim utior tibi. -Ovid

Bump

Just sold the last pair of my mitts, so if someone wants the mitts deal Laps is your guy. I still have one pair of gloves to sell.

I’ve left the mitts link in the original post if folks want that info to buy from Laps

Thanks mang.

Great looking mitts, my hands are just too fat.

Perfer et obdura, hic dolor olim utior tibi. -Ovid

Everything sold. Buy the mitts from laps if you missed them!