Search not responding - how do I add an image to a post ??

It shouldn't be this hard.... Life's too short already

IMO the trg image attachment feature sucks and shouldn't be used. Host your image somewhere else (I use Google photos) then paste the address for the image between [img] ... [/Img] tags.

This is the answer.

Using the TGR app, uploading images isn't bad. And from the website, then yeah, if an image is hosted elsewhere and you have a direct jpg link, then img tags works. Like this [img] https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/...AC_SL1500_.jpg [/img] (with the spaces removed)

Or, when posting, you can hit the little picture icon on the tool bar, hit the "from URL" tab if it is from the web, and paste the link in. If it's a small enough file, you can leave the box checked to host locally, or uncheck it to leave the image hosted at the other site.

So, either hosted elsewhere (which just does the work of adding img tags)

or locally
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	71gkJf8fpkL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	167.7 KB 
ID:	458044

If that doesn't explain, maybe you can be more specific with your question?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy