Can't access My Stash

Trying to access My Stash and I keep getting cliffed out. Any ideas.

Hey guys! Here he is! We found the one maggot who uses the Stash feature!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

And here I thought this was a duplicate of the “Stoner Moves” thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Hey guys! Here he is! We found the one maggot who uses the Stash feature!
    Well .....
    I automatically get sent to my Stash whenever I start a log-in which, while not as annoying as the whole Buffalo Rodeo things is still tedious, so ....
    You've got at least two.

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Well .....
    I automatically get sent to my Stash whenever I start a log-in which, while not as annoying as the whole Buffalo Rodeo things is still tedious, so ....
    You've got at least two.
    Well, the Stash is all sorts of fucked up and never should have been implemented, IMO. So I wish I could fix what ails your log-in, in a non-buffalo sort of way. But the OP is literally the first person I have ever seen indicate that they use the Stash in some fashion, vs the rest of us who get forced to deal with weird multiple log-in page issues that result in riding a buffalo.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

UPDATE: Duh, now I see the preferred way to get to PM Inbox. Not the top horizontal menu bar. Not the 2nd horizontal menu bar down. But yes, it's the 3rd horizontal menu bar down. Hahaha, 3 menu bars is pretty lame navigation UI, hahaha.

<dumb paragraph deleted>

I see that my click on "My Stash" is trying to request the URL=https://www.tetongravity.com/community/profile , which is currently getting the custom 404 error page. But the URL which currently displays my PM Inbox is URL=https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/private.php?folderid=0 (and that URL works fine).

<another dumb sentence deleted>

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin I View Post
    Hahaha, 3 menu bars is pretty lame navigation UI, hahaha.
    I would expect nothing less on the TRGs.