Crew member for Bristol Bay set net op, Summer seasonal

My brother in law runs a commercial set net salmon fishing business in Bristol Bay, AK every summer and they are looking for a crew member for this summer. They would be particularly interested in hosting a crew member who has experience with carpentry/ home renovation or small motor maintenance.

Dates: Beginning of June - End of July 2023

Really hard work, physically demanding, not a lot of sleep, but you're in a beautiful place, working on a remote beach. Travel to and from the fishing site is covered and pay can be excellent if they fish are hitting. All food and incidentals while you're there are covered. It's a great opportunity to live in Alaska for a couple months, work hard and stack some cash.

PM me if interested or have more questions.
    "Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. The winds will blow their freshness into you, and the storms, their energy. Your cares and tensions will drop away like the leaves of Autumn." --John Muir

"welcome to the hacienda, asshole." --s.p.c.

Wish I was a free agent, would love to work a setnet site. Never worked a boat or setnet when I was in Kodiak teaching and it's a major regret.

Rough year for the price on reds - how'd the crew do?