FS: 2012 Yeti SB66

2012 Yeti SB66- Aluminum
    https://yeticyclescom.cdn.prismic.io...al_SB66_LR.pdf
    Price: $750 mag price
    Size Medium
    26” wheels, front rim replaced recently with DT swiss ex471
    Sram Guide RSC brakes, handles replaced under warranty a couple years ago.
    180 front/160 back rotors
    160mm Rockshox pike RCT3 fork with updated air spring
    Rockshox Monarch Plus RC3 shock
    Chris King Headset
    Short 35mm stem with slight riser handlebars
    Sram NX 1x12 drivetrain 170mm cranks (was originally a 2x10)
    125mm KS lev external dropper post with PNW lever
    DHF 2.5 front, DHR2 2.3 rear tires
    Super fun bike that my son had a blast riding and he was really able to push it on. Has been a great bike for an 11-13 year old. Stem, handlebar and cranks all replaced to make it fit better for my kid kid. Lots of parts have been replaced including fork, shock and drivetrain. Certainly used but ready to make the next rider happy. My son has outgrown it.

PM for more details. Located in VT. Would love not to ship but can if buyer pays.

Pictures would be amazing.
    Is this set up with thru axel or the quick release? Which color is the frame? Chris King Headset color? I am likely not going to buy it, but have a friend deep in the search and I would put my reputation on the purchase for him. He is looking for his first mountain bike and this would be a great starter.
    Someone once told me that I ski like a Scandinavian angel.

Here is one pic. PM me and I can get contact info and send more. Its set up for thru axle (non-boost), yeti blue, purple headset and a purple seat collar (not my doing). I do have some interested parties locally too. But ultimately money talks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5771.JPG 
Views:	52 
Size:	811.1 KB 
ID:	453903

Ah man I had one of those (same size and similar-ish build) and it was stolen from my locked bike room (with a steel security door) in 2016. Your son’s is kitted out really nicely! If I were flush I would buy it purely for sentimental reasons, I loved that bike so much - it punched above its class and just loved to be pushed hard to the edge of traction!

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

Great bike. Definitely need a small or xsmall for my wife. I have the very similar Ibis HDR650b and am looking for a wife bike to put the 26" wheels that came with it to work. I think the medium will be a bit too large for her 5'3
    Someone once told me that I ski like a Scandinavian angel.