WTB Marker Squire 11 ID Bonus if the brakes are 90s

Trying to build a lightish setup for riding the wheel. Have skis and boots but hoping somebody's girlfriend or kid isn't using their Squire IDs. Skis are 88 underfoot so 90mm brakes are ideal.

I'm old and don't charge. I ski with my bindings set at 7.5. I know this isn't TGR cred but it is what it is.

Corbett's has them but more than I want to pay. Need the ID version cuz I ski in touring boots 90% of the time.

Flame away....

Think I’m sitting on Squire demos, GripWalk compatible. If demos aren’t a deal breaker, would sell for $100 OBO. I think Corbetts had non demos for <$100 tho

Thanks but I need the Sole ID version to work with touring boots and almost by definition, demos are heavier than the basic models.

If you don't mind a bit more weight, the Griffon is a substantially burlier binding.

Quote Originally Posted by 1000-oaks View Post
    If you don't mind a bit more weight, the Griffon is a substantially burlier binding.
    there is almost no reason not to get a Griffon, far better binding, even if the DIN required is on the low end.

The Griffons weigh just under a pound more than the Squires (per pair).

Please tell me why a Griffon is going to be better for skis that will be 75% skied on groomers in Vermont by a 60+ year old....I think sometimes we get wrapped up in the hype and buy equipment based on how we used to ski more than 20 years ago or in conditions we wish we could ski but get to only 1% of the time.

I had 2 releases this year, both at the heel, and both times they needed to release. Both times the bindings were Attack 14s, set at 7.5. Do you all really think the Squires would not have released? Or is the logic that they will pre-release like those pieces of shit system Markers from the aughts that were mounted on Nordica Afterburners?

Willing to entertain offers for sale of other MN binders but really focused on keeping this setup on the light side.

WTB Marker Squire 11 ID Bonus if the brakes are 90s

I have these I just took off those skis. 90mm brakes. Are you fast enough to rock that red?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1680206630.826561.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	853.0 KB 
ID:	453764
    Just fucking point it and shut up

Quote Originally Posted by skiwithcharlie View Post
    I have these I just took off those skis. 90mm brakes. Are you fast enough to rock that red?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1680206630.826561.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	853.0 KB 
ID:	453764
    Definitely not fast enough but PM inbound....you're becoming my dealer .

I can definitely take care of you if you need another pair. I am pulling a white pair of the ID Squires but they do have 110 brakes.

Quote Originally Posted by cspringsposer View Post
    I can definitely take care of you if you need another pair. I am pulling a white pair of the ID Squires but they do have 110 brakes.
    Another one of my dealers

Charlie is hooking me up with the red ones.

Thanks for the offer!