PSA: DVO Jade X Coil 210x55 $300 from Ibis

Ibis are running a clearance on their website and are selling this shock for USD 300.

Just picked one up to replace the X2 on my Ripmo. They even gave a 10% off voucher after leaving it in my cart for a few days.

thanks

pretty good deal. jenson wants 250 sans spring

That works. I like my jade. Eats up terrain as good as anything ive had. Jade x makes even more sense. DVO will have the new retrofit hsc/lsc available for it soon as well for about 200usd. Essentially making it a 2024 jade x

Sent from my SM-A536W using TGR Forums mobile app

I've had this open on my computer for months now. Guess I should have put it in my cart.

My hesitation is that I'm a bit under weight for the biggest spring (600lb is 215 to 230, I'm maybe 210 geared up).

I'm probably 210 with gear and the 600lb spring feels really good to me. It's what the Ripmo FB group people mostly suggested, and they don't seem to have steered me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by stec06 View Post
    I'm probably 210 with gear and the 600lb spring feels really good to me. It's what the Ripmo FB group people mostly suggested, and they don't seem to have steered me wrong.
    That's good to know. I'd emailed ibis when they had the spring right above and right below my weight in stock and got a very generic "we recommend the spring that is assigned to the weight on the guide" message.