FS: 29.5 Blizzard 0G Tour Pro

SOLD

Obviously meant to say “Technica” in the title. Just requiring too much padding and shimming to make these fit. They have maybe 10 days on them and one of those days involved a 2 mile walk through desert. Boots are in great shape and ready to be skied.

History: Bought new, online from a ski shop in Canada. I had to have a shop replace the dynafit heel inserts (they just fell out one day) and I stripped one of the screws in the fwd lean mechanism trying to get it out before reading up on that known issue. Have replacement screws and fwd lean plate from blizzard/technica I will send with the boot. If you’re happy with the default setting, it’s a non issue.

Prefer local pickup in SF or North Lake Tahoe but willing to ship.

SOLD

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3462.JPG 
Views:	85 
Size:	822.2 KB 
ID:	452618Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3461.JPG 
Views:	87 
Size:	755.7 KB 
ID:	452619Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3460.JPG 
Views:	82 
Size:	161.5 KB 
ID:	452620Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3459.JPG 
Views:	75 
Size:	156.8 KB 
ID:	452621

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Last edited by enginerd; 04-19-2023 at 12:50 PM.
    "Kids today, all they talk about is big air. I say, stay on the mountain, that's where the action is. If you want big air, pull my finger." ~Smooth Johnson~

Weekend bump

"Kids today, all they talk about is big air. I say, stay on the mountain, that's where the action is. If you want big air, pull my finger." ~Smooth Johnson~

Hump day bump