Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    My friends 19y/o daughter was leaving their neighborhood and got rear ended at a four way stop. Car that hit her, three dudes in it, takes off. She follows them (bad idea), and driver rolls the window down and points a gun at her…. She freaks and flips a bitch and flies home. Cops arrive. As they are talking with her, assholes drive right by the house. Police chase ensues, wherein the assholes roll the car trying to flee the neighborhood. Cops catch two, third still at large…. Best part? The driver/ gunman was 13 fucking years old….Living here as long as I have, I learned a long time ago to just smile and wave. BURQUE FUCK YEAH.
    There is only one answer to that
    https://youtu.be/n5Y5wPiY0L4
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by lowsparkco View Post
    Long bus ride from Denver to the airport, sitting up front, the bus driver strikes up a conversation. Cars are buzzing around the bus and he makes an off handed comment about how the bus always wins. Recounts a few stories in years of driving buses, evidently the design of the two big rails on the bus frames along with other structural components are a result of public buses being considered the highest priority due to the number of lives they can hold at capacity. Fuck around and find out is right. A bus, especially a school bus, is closer to a tank than a pickup truck.
    We had a saying in law school, the train always wins. (There's tons of train cases in law school curriculum) They always win in the cases because they settled the west, and they always win in the collisions. Even with buses. Which is why the buses have to come to a complete stop at train crossings. But buses win against most things on the road.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

some interesting stuff here, but I am not feeling the "RAGE" from this thread yet

Maybe ya'll need to practice Raging and come back tomorrow with better stuff...dip your Vadge in the sandbox before your next trip, that may help

Had an interesting one a few weeks ago when I pissed off a semi driver on I-10 on the way to Houston. Nobody in the left lane for like a mile ahead or behind us. We're going up an incline, I throw my blinker on to pass the train of semis ahead of me and the one in the rear tries pulling that passing but not able to pass stunt, but I commit as I was already engaged in the pass. I could've backed off and let the asshole in, but instead dropped into 3rd and rocketed past them all at Warp 10. Mind you, I had my blinker on first and had already started the pass before he even put his turn signal on to begin with. As I'm passing, I see him eject his arm out the window with a full bird salute and a blast of his horn. I gave him a friendly wave as I left them all miles behind me. Guy did pull out to pass right after me and he hadn't even come close to completing his pass by the time I left them past the horizon in my rear view. I was just thinking, calm down dude. I'll be out of your way in like 3 seconds, there's nobody behind me. Whereas if I let HIM in front of me, I'd be stuck there for the next 10 miles. Guy was probably hopped up on energy drinks and speed. Haha. I got a chuckle out of thinking about ol' Sea Bass getting all pissed off over something stupid like that.

Oh man, gps limited trucks are the worst. They'll literally pace each other for 20 miles sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    Had an interesting one a few weeks ago when I pissed off a semi driver on I-10 on the way to Houston. Nobody in the left lane for like a mile ahead or behind us. We're going up an incline, I throw my blinker on to pass the train of semis ahead of me and the one in the rear tries pulling that passing but not able to pass stunt, but I commit as I was already engaged in the pass. I could've backed off and let the asshole in, but instead dropped into 3rd and rocketed past them all at Warp 10. Mind you, I had my blinker on first and had already started the pass before he even put his turn signal on to begin with. As I'm passing, I see him eject his arm out the window with a full bird salute and a blast of his horn. I gave him a friendly wave as I left them all miles behind me. Guy did pull out to pass right after me and he hadn't even come close to completing his pass by the time I left them past the horizon in my rear view. I was just thinking, calm down dude. I'll be out of your way in like 3 seconds, there's nobody behind me. Whereas if I let HIM in front of me, I'd be stuck there for the next 10 miles. Guy was probably hopped up on energy drinks and speed. Haha. I got a chuckle out of thinking about ol' Sea Bass getting all pissed off over something stupid like that.

Trains is the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Trains is the answer.
    Name:  IMG_6040.JPG
Views: 341
Size:  15.5 KB

Ok, so I am in Colombia right now. Driving from Bogóta to Manizales, with my friend who is the 11 time national DH and World Cup champ (in other words, big brass balls, and not afraid of committing.). Hundreds of kilometers of steep, steep, windy, windy two lane roads over mountain passes, including the third or fourth longest (most vert) paved pass road in the world.
    Hundreds of almost blind passes on double yellow lines, doubling of the speed limit, a hundred or two sketchy motos and road bikes, all over the road.
    Following inches behind cars to prepare for the instant pass, passing literally inches from side mirror to side mirror. Tailgating, late braking, etc, even squeezing three vehicles (once a semi, our Highlander, and another car) into a space that should only fit two.
    There was no rage, no gesticulations, no nothing. Every goddamn person knows that if you DIDNT drive like this, a seven hour drive would take 10.

It is super refreshing. (But there was a collision of some sort along the way).
    Gringos would have been scared, insulted, their manhoods challenged. Fucking babies.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Some will die in hot pursuit in fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit while sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche, coming down the mountain
    'Pepper'
    - Gibby Haines, Butthole Surfers

Some will die in hot pursuit in fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit while sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche, coming down the mountain
    Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    'Pepper'
    - Gibby Haines, Butthole Surfers
    Man, you guys just transported me straight back to my youth. Good times.

Back in NJ ages ago, I was stuck behind some deuchbag playing the slow down brake check the guy behind you game..I wasn't in rage mode but, back then I'd confront anyone/anytime.

As we went through last light before my home, I notice they made a left and then right looping into a long jughandle to go back the way they came. Well the exit of this Jughandle was right next to where I was passing by...so I flipped a quick U turn and backed into the jughandle exit, blocking their path!

I got out expecting confrontation for sure..2 on 1(whatever I used to enjoy brawling and have fought outnumbered in the past) It ended up being 2 teens totally scared enough that they may have been shitting their pants. I let cooler heads prevail and gave them a friendly warning about how driving like that and fucking with people could really end badly.

Was not mad, Just wanted to kick their ass...but it was so satisfying to see them quiver in their seats LMAO after >to quote Fight Club "One of the hardest things you can do is start a fight with someone that does not want to fight"

sorry /there was not really and "RAGE" involved ...I doubt people are going to incriminate themselves by posting encounters where they totally lost their mind. I do expect to see some videos pop up here with some 3rd person theatrics.

Cool story bro. Did you do the whole chest puffing thing too?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Scariest ride of my life was in a Chamonix to Geneva shuttle runnng ate for one of the passenger's flight. Russian driver. Russians do not value life The guy made his flight.

Official Road Rage Thread

Quote Originally Posted by baron View Post
    Back in NJ ages ago, I was stuck behind some deuchbag playing the slow down brake check the guy behind you game..I wasn't in rage mode but, back then I'd confront anyone/anytime.

As we went through last light before my home, I notice they made a left and then right looping into a long jughandle to go back the way they came. Well the exit of this Jughandle was right next to where I was passing by...so I flipped a quick U turn and backed into the jughandle exit, blocking their path!

I got out expecting confrontation for sure..2 on 1(whatever I used to enjoy brawling and have fought outnumbered in the past) It ended up being 2 teens totally scared enough that they may have been shitting their pants. I let cooler heads prevail and gave them a friendly warning about how driving like that and fucking with people could really end badly.

Was not mad, Just wanted to kick their ass...but it was so satisfying to see them quiver in their seats LMAO after >to quote Fight Club "One of the hardest things you can do is start a fight with someone that does not want to fight"

sorry /there was not really and "RAGE" involved ...I doubt people are going to incriminate themselves by posting encounters where they totally lost their mind. I do expect to see some videos pop up here with some 3rd person theatrics.
    Anyone/anytime

Lol. Lmao.

We got ourselves a real badass.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Cool story bro. Did you do the whole chest puffing thing too?

hehe..naw..I was actually quite polite...only took a split second to see there was no fighting unless I started it. I really like to finish a fight...not actually start it.

It is funny how brave people are 'in their car'
    -brakecheck
    -tailgate
    -cut people off
    -one finger salute
    -excessively slow
    -throw garbage or worse

But, these are usually the same type of people we interact with every day ...moms, dads, co-workers and they are usually so polite in person- get them behind the wheel and some turn into animals.

Someone who admits to assaulting a couple of teenagers online, what a moron. Yes, assault. Familiarize yourself with the law

We got ourselves a real badass.
    he doesn’t start fights, he ends them.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    he doesn’t start fights, he ends them.
    He just admitted to trying to start a fight, simple assault. Whether or not he says he was enraged, it’s the definition of road rage

He just admitted to trying to start a fight, simple assault. Whether or not he says he was enraged, it’s the definition of road rage

Guess my sarcasm was missed there.

Obviously he couldn’t emotionally handle the horrific assault of being tailgated, something had to be done, he may have not been the hero the road needed that day, but he was the hero the road got.

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    My friends 19y/o daughter was leaving their neighborhood and got rear ended at a four way stop. Car that hit her, three dudes in it, takes off. She follows them (bad idea), and driver rolls the window down and points a gun at her…. She freaks and flips a bitch and flies home. Cops arrive. As they are talking with her, assholes drive right by the house. Police chase ensues, wherein the assholes roll the car trying to flee the neighborhood. Cops catch two, third still at large…. Best part? The driver/ gunman was 13 fucking years old….Living here as long as I have, I learned a long time ago to just smile and wave. BURQUE FUCK YEAH.
    But were they in Rage ! ? I'm sure you know, you daughter got lucky..never know when adrenaline makes one those punks pull the trigger

I had one of those ''guy a few doors down'' stories too. Entering my neighborhood a little close to a minivan it stops short. I was quick enough to not hit him, but this guy comes out in TOTAL RAGE MODE..claims I hit him from behind, hes acting insane, all sorts of crazy talk + lunging at me with punches he'd just pull short with. He was fucking huge too>like nfl linebacker big.

Finally, he saw he was attracting a crowd, and not intimidating me like he wanted to, and he just got in his car to drive off. Of course, I followed him to get his Plate #'s and report it/ don't want some long-term problem with a guy like that in my own neighborhood.

Police asked me if I wanted to press charges..I declined. Said he was a gang member just got out of jail... was one time I got pretty lucky it didn't escalate. Lived 5 doors down from me and he had a ton of problems.

Point is>how you react can make a huge difference between being a victim or not. Most angry rager's just want to intimidate you, and when they see you cower >then they pounce. Of course, if they have a weapon it's probably best to just get the fuck out of there..unless you're packing too and think it's unavoidable to defend yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by baron View Post
    But were they in Rage ! ? I'm sure you know, you daughter got lucky..never know when adrenaline makes one those punks pull the trigger

I had one of those ''guy a few doors down'' stories too. Entering my neighborhood a little close to a minivan it stops short. I was quick enough to not hit him, but this guy comes out in TOTAL RAGE MODE..claims I hit him from behind, hes acting insane, all sorts of crazy talk + lunging at me with punches he'd just pull short with. He was fucking huge too>like nfl linebacker big.

Finally, he saw he was attracting a crowd, and not intimidating me like he wanted to, and he just got in his car to drive off. Of course, I followed him to get his Plate #'s and report it/ don't want some long-term problem with a guy like that in my own neighborhood.

Police asked me if I wanted to press charges..I declined. Said he was a gang member just got out of jail... was one time I got pretty lucky it didn't escalate. Lived 5 doors down from me and he had a ton of problems.

Point is>how you react can make a huge difference between being a victim or not. Most angry rager's just want to intimidate you, and when they see you cower >then they pounce. Of course, if they have a weapon it's probably best to just get the fuck out of there..unless you're packing too and think it's unavoidable to defend yourself.
    Dude, you’re as guilty as the gang banger in your neighborhood. You blocked someone in their car as retaliation for a perceived slight and then got out and confronted them. Doesn’t matter if you were enraged or not, it’s assault and road rage.

well, the definition is(if there's no witnesses) ''did you feel like you were in danger'' for Police to file charges

I've had this a few times on the road... where people didn't attack you but acted like they were going to. It is up to the person claiming to be the victim to proceed with filing charges, unless there's witnesses. Really, the road is not the place to be fighting>one first rules in art of war is know your enemy. We all make stupid mistakes when we are young

LMAO - I thought it would be a funny story to relate before/ I never made an aggressive move on them... though it was a dumbass idea to block them in and try and force an encounter. Guess
    I'll go hide under that bridge all the trolls popped out of

Dude, you’re as guilty as the gang banger in your neighborhood. You blocked someone in their car as retaliation for a perceived slight and then got out and confronted them. Doesn’t matter if you were enraged or not, it’s assault and road rage.

He prefaced the story with “in a different galaxy a long time ago…”

Isn’t that enough? Some of you sound like hall monitors. Personally, I’d rather hang with a guy with the balls to stand up to a series of brake checks (although that probably means you were riding ass) than a group of hall monitors. I was going to spin a yarn of brandishing a firearm in a different country many years ago, but the great internet judgement platoon would certainly point out the illegality.

Statute of limitations. Know the law as someone mentioned earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by lowsparkco View Post
    He prefaced the story with “in a different galaxy a long time ago…”

Isn’t that enough? Some of you sound like hall monitors. Personally, I’d rather hang with a guy with the balls to stand up to a series of brake checks (although that probably means you were riding ass) than a group of hall monitors. I was going to spin a yarn of brandishing a firearm in a different country many years ago, but the great internet judgement platoon would certainly point out the illegality.

Statute of limitations. Know the law as someone mentioned earlier.
    you have to expect this with people on TGR..take it like a grain of salt

I do love how you get every side of opinions on this forum. Keep it up, that is what makes TGR special-almost no censor/ just like getting attacked in real life, you dont want to cower here ..you'll just get attacked worse