Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Generally agree, of course. But you left out something that was in bmills post that is critical: "if you are going as fast as you are comfortable in the left lane". If you are in the left lane, not able to go the speed you want but also not passing (probably because you aren't going the speed you want), you don't need to get the fuck over. Because that would serve nothing.

Everyone in Colorado (at least everyone in the I-70 thread) likes to make fun of how they pass on the right on I-70, as if nobody here has a clue how to drive, but the reality is a lot more complex. Because while there might be a gap that allows you to pass on the right while everyone is "camped" in the left lane, the reality is a) you will surely be moving to the left lane very soon (ie the right lane is not truly the faster lane, it just sometimes opens up and allows you to pass), and b) most/all of the "campers" want to go faster than the current speed of the left lane, which is why they are not moving over to the right. The volume is high, and the vagaries of traffic sometime mean the right lane is open while the left is not, but that is not clearly attributable to "slow people camped in the left lane".
    Sounds like something a camper would say.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post

Cal him an asshole, call him a pedophile, call him a traitor--but calling him a camper is going too far.

Road rage people driving to the bank today.

Weeeeeeee!
    watch out for snakes

We had 2 road rage shootings yesterday. No one hurt but today is another day.
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

That’s the spirit.
    I still call it The Jake.

im still amazed when some deuche makes a high-speed maneuver or dangerously close lane change/merge and when you look who's in the car>it's a dad or mom with a pile of kids in there.

Quote Originally Posted by baron View Post
    im still amazed when some deuche makes a high-speed maneuver or dangerously close lane change/merge and when you look who's in the car>it's a dad or mom with a pile of kids in there.
    Some will die in hot pursuit in fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit while sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche, coming down the mountain

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Some will die in hot pursuit in fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit while sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche, coming down the mountain
    Preach it MC900'!

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    I think you'll find a sarcastic thumbs up does a much better job of conveying your disapproval with slightly less odds of getting shot.
    Somehow blowing kisses does not deescalate these situations. I’m flabbergasted every time it doesn’t work for me.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

In some cultures a thumbs up means shove it up your ass.

Seems appropriate with road rage.

I was looking for an address and gave a one finger salute to a tailgater who passed me once. I pulled over and he came up to my car, reached into my open window and slapped me on the back of the head. Freaked out my 8 and 13 yo kids in the back seat.

GO TEAM!!
    "Troopers have reported 12 drive-by shootings in King County this year. Half of those were in the month of March and three this week."

https://www.king5.com/article/news/c...7-a68b5bd9fc97
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

Quote Originally Posted by pfluffenmeister View Post
    Preach it MC900'!
    Yeah. No.

But I do like the big Jesus music

You all need a healthy Dose of Autobahn. When you're on the left lane doing 160 ( communist units ...so about 110? In freedom units?) and see someone appearing with lights flashing, you better not fuck around. I mean he probably won't have a gun, but if he crashes into you doing 220 or 250 or more...the effect is the same.

I'll always remember us going to Zermatt at age 18 in the 7something BMW of my friends father. Who Was doing a steady easy 220 and someone came on to the left lane doing 120 maybe. And it had to be on purpose. Nothing in front of him. No time for rage. My friends father didn't even flinch, went to the right lane and passed doing 220.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Official Road Rage Thread

We had this guy cut in front of a bus, only he cut it so close he clipped the bus. Guess who won?

https://goldcountrymedia.com/news/26...ewcastle-road/

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    We had this guy cut in front of a bus, only he cut it so close he clipped the bus. Guess who won?

Fuck around and find out.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_pdx View Post
    I like to smile and wave at people who are being especially egregious asshats. Just as infuriating as getting flipped off, but probably less likely to get me shot.
    That's my favorite move too. LMAO. Much better reaction than the bird and seems to defuse more often than escalate. At least in my experience. YMMV.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post

Hahaha. Fo real.
    Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Cal him an asshole, call him a pedophile, call him a traitor--but calling him a camper is going too far.
    Dammit, OG! Was eating breakfast while reading this and you made me squirt milk out my nose. Bravo! Dying here.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post

Holy shit.

"The impact with the bus caused the Meadow Vista resident’s 2022 Dodge Ram truck to collide into the center divider, where it overturned and struck a Toyota Prius traveling westbound on I-80. The impact to the Prius caused it to collide into a red GMC 1500, which was traveling westbound in the No. 2 lane.

The Dodge Ram continued in a westerly direction, where it then struck a Chevy Silverado, a black Kia EV6 and a Toyota RAV4. The Ram came to rest on its roof on the center divider."

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    That's my favorite move too. LMAO. Much better reaction than the bird and seems to defuse more often than escalate. At least in my experience. YMMV.

Great idea, kill em with kindness and humor. Friend dropped by today about 6 months ago he made the mistake of flipping off a guy who chased him all over town, 15 min. pursuit til my buddy pulled into a very public place. Guy had dragged him out of his car and was screaming at him and had backhanded him a few shots when 3 Deputies arrived, they not gently subdued him, cuffed and stuffed him.

My buddy went to court and declined jail time if the guy attended anger management, turns out the guy is a woman hitter as well. The satisfaction of the bird ain't worth the risk.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

My friends 19y/o daughter was leaving their neighborhood and got rear ended at a four way stop. Car that hit her, three dudes in it, takes off. She follows them (bad idea), and driver rolls the window down and points a gun at her…. She freaks and flips a bitch and flies home. Cops arrive. As they are talking with her, assholes drive right by the house. Police chase ensues, wherein the assholes roll the car trying to flee the neighborhood. Cops catch two, third still at large…. Best part? The driver/ gunman was 13 fucking years old….Living here as long as I have, I learned a long time ago to just smile and wave. BURQUE FUCK YEAH.

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    Dammit, OG! Was eating breakfast while reading this and you made me squirt milk out my nose. Bravo! Dying here.

No use crying over spilt milk.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Fuck around and find out.
    Long bus ride from Denver to the airport, sitting up front, the bus driver strikes up a conversation. Cars are buzzing around the bus and he makes an off handed comment about how the bus always wins. Recounts a few stories in years of driving buses, evidently the design of the two big rails on the bus frames along with other structural components are a result of public buses being considered the highest priority due to the number of lives they can hold at capacity. Fuck around and find out is right. A bus, especially a school bus, is closer to a tank than a pickup truck.

I 100% ignore any road ragers. If the rager is raging on someone else I either pull back or pass them and get the fuck away from the potential carnage.

I’m in my 40’s now with nothing to prove and give zero fucks about expressing my feelings to others.

Some may think that’s being a “pussy” because I’m not asserting my alpha cock feelings on strangers. The need to react and express your feelings to total strangers is the ultimate pussy move in my opinion. Some guy riding too close on your bumper and you can’t control your emotions enough to not care or move over you’ve got some shit going on.

Road rage is a symptom of a shitty life.

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    My friends 19y/o daughter was leaving their neighborhood and got rear ended at a four way stop. Car that hit her, three dudes in it, takes off. She follows them (bad idea), and driver rolls the window down and points a gun at her…. She freaks and flips a bitch and flies home. Cops arrive. As they are talking with her, assholes drive right by the house. Police chase ensues, wherein the assholes roll the car trying to flee the neighborhood. Cops catch two, third still at large…. Best part? The driver/ gunman was 13 fucking years old….Living here as long as I have, I learned a long time ago to just smile and wave. BURQUE FUCK YEAH.
    Jeebus.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    I 100% ignore any road ragers. If the rager is raging on someone else I either pull back or pass them and get the fuck away from the potential carnage.

I’m in my 40’s now with nothing to prove and give zero fucks about expressing my feelings to others.

Some may think that’s being a “pussy” because I’m not asserting my alpha cock feelings on strangers. The need to react and express your feelings to total strangers is the ultimate pussy move in my opinion. Some guy riding too close on your bumper and you can’t control your emotions enough to not care or move over you’ve got some shit going on.

Road rage is a symptom of a shitty life.
    Only limp dick losers respond to road ragers