178 Blizzard 0g w/Vipecs and skins

178 blizzard Zero G 108 with Vipecs and Pomoca skins- complete touring setup. Mounted for a +/-308mm with about 35mm of overall adjustability on the bindings. Vipecs have warranteed toes, overall condition G/VG everything functions perfectly.
    Skis have typical minor scrapes on the base and a minor tip wear, freshly waxed and edges cleaned up with a diamond stone. Comes with well used Pomoca skins (one has a tail repair). $475+shipping. In NY near Albany, handoff or ship at buyers $. Only selling due to overlap. These things are super light, and they charge.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3619.JPG 
Views:	103 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	452465Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3620.JPG 
Views:	107 
Size:	669.9 KB 
ID:	452466Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3623.JPG 
Views:	89 
Size:	994.7 KB 
ID:	452467Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3622.JPG 
Views:	95 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	452468

From leelau’s review for TGR:

We tested the ZeroG 108, the lineup's widest ski at 108 underfoot (the dimensions of the 185 cm length ski are 136-108-122), weighing in at 1742 grams per ski, has a paulownia wood core, and a relatively long 27 meter turning radius. It's basically the more touring-oriented cousin of the popular Blizzard Cochise.

The long radius, stiffness, performance-orientation of the higher end Blizzard on-piste line is readily apparent in how the ZeroG 108 performs.

This is the first light ski I've had the privilege of using that didn't get deflected all over the place in chop, crud or variable snow. Of course, the ZeroG 108 performed fine in soft snow but then, as a touring ski, it's supposed to work well in powder. What was remarkable was how well the ZeroG 108 felt on hardpack. Its remarkable edge hold and torsional stability had me looking down at my feet wondering if someone swapped some narrower carving metal topsheeted boards without my noticing.

Full text here:
    https://www.tetongravity.com/story/g...kis-teton-test

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

bump

Boy my skis are being passed around and the price seems to be going up

Quote Originally Posted by cat in january View Post
    Boy my skis are being passed around and the price seems to be going up
    I am offering my skis for sale at the exact same price that I bought them for because I used them a total of one day (too much overlap). It seems to me to still be not only a fair, but a very good deal. If you disagree and want to make an offer to buy them back, make an offer.

Well I had them listed at $450, but think I sold them for $400. Are you including what you paid for shipping in your price?

As stated prior, this is a catch and release, no upside for me (I did not buy them from this ^^ person). If you are interested, please PM, if you are not, don't, but I for one would appreciate not having an irrelevant conversation in what is attempting to be a sales thread.

Any interest in selling the skis flat?

Also, how many mounts?

Quote Originally Posted by lemmycaution View Post
    As stated prior, this is a catch and release, no upside for me (I did not buy them from this ^^ person). If you are interested, please PM, if you are not, don't, but I for one would appreciate not having an irrelevant conversation in what is attempting to be a sales thread.
    Are you new here?
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Interested in the vipecs if kevino wants them flat