Bootfitter Kalispell/Whitefish

I'll be heading to the Kalispell/Whitefish area in July for vacation, and was hoping I could get some custom footbeds made for my ski boots. I know this isn't the most populated area, but it's my only chance to possibly see a real bootfitter this year. My current custom footbeds aren't really all that supportive, I have pretty severe pronation on one foot and I would like to have a footbed that corrects that.

So, any recommendations for the best bootfitters in that area that make really good footbeds would be greatly appreciated.

Note: I hope having this done in July is not a huge problem/inconvenience.

Check with great northern cycle and ski in whitefish

^^^ yup, great northern is your best bet. Definitely call ahead. I'm sure they can do it, but I bet their boot fitting stuff will be tucked away in storage in July (they'll be in bike mode), so they'll need to fish it out.

Head good things about them..

Im in banff and can make something happen too

Quote Originally Posted by mntlion View Post
    Head good things about them..

Im in banff and can make something happen too
    I appreciate it, I'm assuming I would need to drive up to Banff, or are you suggesting that you'd be willing to travel? I'm in a group and it would selfish of me to ask if we could drive 6 hours away for me to get footbeds made.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaHead96 View Post
    I appreciate it, I'm assuming I would need to drive up to Banff, or are you suggesting that you'd be willing to travel? I'm in a group and it would selfish of me to ask if we could drive 6 hours away for me to get footbeds made.
    was not sure if you where coming thru banff on the way to WF.

Quote Originally Posted by mntlion View Post
    was not sure if you where coming thru banff on the way to WF.
    Ah no, I'm flying directly into Kalispell. Looks like Northern Cycle and Ski is my best bet then