Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

GROUP BUY: I Can't Ski 23/24

Hey Maggots -

The Group Buy is now open, through September. Prices will increase on May 10th. Same deal as previous years. PM me for the details. Schuss at over 30 destinations.

We have the complete and basic packages available for all ages for just $10 more than the renewals price. Even if you are a renewing maggot, please still get in touch with me, as your purchase will help someone out in the collective. If you miss the renewal deadline, then for sure get in touch, as we will be able to hook you up with the best price.

Cryptic much? We are not allowed to share much in the public realms, but if you are a member of this collective, you likely know what this is for. Been around the block here a few times and still confused? Send me a PM, and I'll get you up to speed. If you are a lurker, don't bother creating an account to to ask questions. I'm not at liberty to share. This buy is limited to community members.

Feels odd doing this fro the equator this year. I'm so out of tune with the cycle. It is spring already? Weather is the same here every damn day. Hot. With a good chance of rain.

GROUP BUY: I Can't Ski 22/23

thanks for doing this again!

eta: 23-24 :wink
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Thank you

When is the renewal discount deadline?

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

thanks ottime for doing this. pm on way

Well, its been raining a lot in SC, so kinda like home ty, except for the heat part.

Well, seeing I missed this year, my clock is all messed up

Final deadline in September,

Prices increase May 10th

For Group

Renewal Prices will increase in April. I don't know exact date

Replied to all PMs so far. Boarding plane to Oz. Will respond again tomorrow night or the next evening, depending on travel

Figures I bought mine today First time, went though the front door
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

hey ottime, i cant get into my stash but saw your response on email. can you pm me your email addy so i can respond with the data you need?

^^^^ I think we are all caught up. Post up here if we are not. Thanks for your contributions to help out some future maggot.

All caught up on PMs. If I missed you, please let me know. Either send another PM or post up here.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Well, its been raining a lot in SC, so kinda like home ty, except for the heat part.

In SG, when the forecast says chance of showers, that means it will downpour for 4-8 hours. My favorite forecast is for Windy with Clouds. Perfect day to go out for a MTB.

Bumping, as I think I'm up to date on replies. Don't buy your pass without joining the group. Your participation will get someone in need on snow this winter.

Today's forecast is for chance of afternoon thundery showers. Just as I was about to head out the door for a morning MYB ride the sky turned black and it started to rain. At 8:45AM. Afternoon can mean anything around here. Hoping this passes quick and I can still get out there. Mud be damned.

Bumping

I've responded to all my PMs, so, if I missed ya, let me know.

Spring skiing benefit start tomorrow in Utah and Canada. Next week in California and Colorado. The following week on the East Coast and SoCal. Rates increase in just over a month.

Just PM’d you. Thanks for organizing.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

You send me two codes, but the one for Alder was invalid. For some reason I'm unable to send you a private message, something about creating space ?

Sent from my moto g 5G using Tapatalk

Never mind, it went thru

Sent from my moto g 5G using Tapatalk

Bump to the top and a big thank you to Ot.
    Quote Originally Posted by hortence View Post
    When I did twice the work for half the control, I was a whiny little bitch

Hey all. I' headed into the jungle for a few days in Sumatra. I will be off the grid soon and returning to the keyboard Sunday night US time. If you don't hear from me, that is why. But I'll be back soon enough.

Back out of the jungle. I responded to all PMs, I think. Let me know if I missed anyone.

Again, all caught up on PMs. There is one I think I missed, but can't find in in my inbox or email. So if I missed someone, send me a follow up PM.

As a reminder, I will be traveling at the deadline date (May 10th) so please hit me up by the 5th if you want to get in before prices go up. The BUY will be open until the ed of August - so for all the folk who don't think you should have to buy your pass in spring, we will be here all summer.

Reminder - price increase on May 10th. Get to me at least by May 6th to be sure you get on board before then.

Final call before the prices go up May 10th.

PM'd you if there's still time before the cutoff

Ottime, I tried to pm but your inbox is full

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Same. Thanks dude.
    Everybody's gotta have parkas. I'm talking custom parkas. Two words: "client development." They see all of you out there cutting the powder in your matching Schweikart & Cokely parkas, you'll make an impression. You will thank me later.