Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: ID hack?!?!?!?

I like how an avatar just appeared out of the blue. Next level trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by GuyonaBuffalo View Post
    even weirder. I'm not PB (currently).
    Yeah, I'm just fucking with you guys. I see GuyonaBuffalo for everyone.

WE ARE ALL GUYONABUFFALO

Who is the one responsible for the avatar and custom title? Well done, whatever guy on a buffalo you are.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Help! I am GuyonaBuffalo but am now appearing as MarsB.

Pm Rontele?
    Montani Semper Liberi

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Who is the one responsible for the avatar and custom title? Well done, whatever guy on a buffalo you are.
    Thought I might as well get comfortable while I was logged into it.

Weird, I (VTskibum) tried your logout/login through the Stash and still coming back in as Guyonabuffalo. Still have my account working on tapatalk/TGR mobile. Probably need to clear cookies for the site to get it to login properly.
    Too Old To Die Young (TOTDY)
    Expect nothing, don’t be disappointed.

So, I got hit with this too.

I am Tigerstripe40

Weird, I (VTskibum) tried your logout/login through the Stash and still coming back in as Guyonabuffalo. Still have my account working on tapatalk/TGR mobile. Probably need to clear cookies for the site to get it to login properly.
    To be clear, what I was describing is specifically how to reproduce the bug, not how to fix it.

Might be able to log in with your actual account through the Tapatalk or TGR app but I'm not going to log out of mine to test it.

Every guy on a buffalo should definitely log out, clear the cache, try again here:

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/usercp.php
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

We have 4 IT guys down at the server farm working on the case. We got em working in shifts!
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

hawkgt is now riding a buffalo...

History rhymes

In my 8 years as a mod, I can say without any question that this is the weirdest forum issue I have ever seen. And if it is some weird malicious virus spread by some disgruntled banned user, I still have to tip my hat to them, because it's fucking hilarious in its utter absurdity.

In my 8 years as a mod, I can say without any question that this is the weirdest forum issue I have ever seen. And if it is some weird malicious virus spread by some disgruntled banned user, I still have to tip my hat to them, because it's fucking hilarious in its utter absurdity.
    Scruffy
    Looking
    Nerf
    Herder
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

What did the guy on a buffalo say when he dropped his boy off for school?

This could be the most epic troll TGR has ever seen

Has anyone looked at the IPs yet?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

When I login using my old password on the "Visit Your Stash" link, I turn into GuyonBuffalo. I then logged out

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    The only way I can log in on desktop is to try and post and then it prompts me to log in. That log in page works for me.

^^^ This is how I stay skuff, and not turn into the buffalo rider ^^^
    I also use the new password TGR gave me when I tried to change my old password in Feb of '22

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    This could be the most epic troll TGR has ever seen

Has anyone looked at the IPs yet?

I didn't do it comprehensively, but poked around. Each post seems to be coming from the "correct" IP, eg Orion's guyonabuffalo post matches an IP that Orion has posted from.

It would be incredibly impressive if we could pull off that level of trolling (VTskibum here), but nope not happening. Also I tried the reply trick, but it doesn't recognize my credentials that way, but does through The Stash, but then I come in as Guyonabuffalo again.... this ahs at least been relatively entertaining on a Friday while working

It would be incredibly impressive if we could pull off that level of trolling (VTskibum here), but nope not happening. Also I tried the reply trick, but it doesn't recognize my credentials that way, but does through The Stash, but then I come in as Guyonabuffalo again.... this ahs at least been relatively entertaining on a Friday while working

PB's tip about logging out, clearing your data/cache, and then logging through this link worked for me:

predictions on how many get infected before they fix it? What's the over/under, we have 4 now.

I say 7.
    4 that you know of.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ørion View Post
    PB's tip about logging out, clearing your data/cache, and then logging through this link worked for me:

Not my tip .... but thanks!

PB, not Guyonabuffalo.

I'm back!!

The tip incorrectly attributed to me is working for the moment; I thought it was from Orion, but at this point, coulda been the Pope.

Update: doesn't actually seem to have actually cured/cleaned out the problem. If I now log out, and then re-log back in off the main web page, I'm Guyonabuffalo again.
    PITA