Page 5 of 119 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

NFL 2023-2024: Here's Hoping for Total Chaos

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Every great jersey has to start somewhere. Start yours now.

That’s always going to be a race for second place. Cleveland might have six or seven QBs this year alone!

Quote Originally Posted by NWFlow View Post
    Hold onto the jersey. I'm stoked (years later) to have favre/ packers shit from growing up.

It's weird for sure. I was SO Into Rodgers earlier on, but felt like something broke in that NFC championship in Seattle. Stoked for love
    Yeah I would keep it but Rodgers turned into such a douchebag I’m not sure I will ever come back from that

We're likely a week out from him texting dick pics anyway.

We're likely a week out from him texting dick pics anyway.
    Yeah. He’s going to be throwing balls in MN in 11 months too

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Cleveland might have six or seven QBs this year alone!
    Variety is the spice of life.
    I still call it The Jake.

Spite if you believe him - which gives him the "favre look":

He said going into the experience, he was 90% sure he would retire this offseason and that the Packers had expressed that they wanted him to retire as a member of the team but that the door was "wide open" had he wanted to continue to play for them.

But he added that when he emerged from the darkness, "something changed" as he learned that the only franchise he's played for was apparently more interested in moving on from him than he felt like they'd previously let on, a turn that apparently spurred his desire to continue playing.

Hold onto the jersey. I'm stoked (years later) to have favre/ packers shit from growing up.
    Yeah I would keep it but Rodgers turned into such a douchebag I’m not sure I will ever come back from that
    He's actually got a ways to go before he turns into Favre levels of douchebag. Which is saying something.

Quote Originally Posted by sirbumpsalot View Post
    Spite if you believe him - which gives him the "favre look":

He said going into the experience, he was 90% sure he would retire this offseason and that the Packers had expressed that they wanted him to retire as a member of the team but that the door was "wide open" had he wanted to continue to play for them.

But he added that when he emerged from the darkness, "something changed" as he learned that the only franchise he's played for was apparently more interested in moving on from him than he felt like they'd previously let on, a turn that apparently spurred his desire to continue playing.
    Yeah, don't believe that for a second. He's just trying to create a villain.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Yeah, don't believe that for a second. He's just trying to troll Brett Favre.
    FIFM

The Jets fascination with old GB QB's continues. For a guy who seems to be rather sensitive, it's sure going to be fun around here when the NY sports media gets going.

"After a bad game, I don't hit the streets too much," Manning confessed. "It's just the way New York is," he said. "You can play great for six games in a row and have a bad game, and they'll make it seem like it's the end of the world."
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

"Eli is like the Slingblade of quarterbacks"

- Dom

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post

And what the hell are we doing going to get bryce young when we've got no skill guys left and are giving up our future draft stock?
    Picking up Miles Sanders will help things.

Gardner Minishew to the Colts!

Detroit Lions are fixing some shit in FA and they still have two 1st round picks.

The black and blue division is going to have a new leader.

It'd be nice to have a decent team to watch on Thanksgiving.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    He's actually got a ways to go before he turns into Favre levels of douchebag. Which is saying something.

Yeah, don't believe that for a second. He's just trying to create a villain.
    Seriously, get back to me when he grifts money from the poorest people in America.

Cam Newton to throw at Auburn Pro Day.

Stealurface, what are we missing here?

So, is Ayahuasca Aaron a Jet or not?

Hopefully. I can't wait. It'll be a media train wreck. He's already starting with Adam Schefter.

His prickly demeanor and the NYC media circus are going to fill up ESPN's content for 12 months straight.

We’ve heard a week straight about a semi-funny text message. This is going to be insufferable

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    His prickly demeanor and the NYC media circus are going to fill up ESPN's content for 12 months straight.
    We’ve heard a week straight about a semi-funny text message. This is going to be insufferable
    ESPN should have him announce this in a special prime time broadcast and call it The Decision II. Perhaps they can find the same directors chair used in the original Decision?

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    ESPN should have him announce this in a special prime time broadcast and call it The Decision II. Perhaps they can find the same directors chair used in the original Decision?
    No way he's not getting some kind of spiff from ESPN in connection with all this.

Lamar requests a trade from Baltimore today.

Does this mean he's not getting any competitive offers that will give Baltimore the chance to match and is just trying anything to get out?

So much of this reeks of self-inflicted damage on his part.

It could be the trade request has stifled the market for him. He says he asked them on March 2nd which was a week or so before they tagged him.

He says he asked them on March 2nd which was a week or so before they tagged him.
    I'll take "Things an agent can do for you and make clear to all parties" for $500, Alex.

NFL 2023-2024: Here's Hoping for Total Chaos

Yeah. Maybe. Either Lamar is really bad at representing himself, or teams/NFLPA just really don’t want more players doing it. Cause I’ve never heard any other players who rep themselves get so much heat for it. Sherman always got praised for it, most players don’t get any coverage of their agent situation.

I find it hard to trust anything coming out of the Ravens camp cause they’ve done him dirty for years now. Maybe it will come out that it was Lamar’s fault in the end, but I don’t really want to just take ESPN’s word for it