Page 5 of 119 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 2954
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Posts
    11,627

    NFL 2023-2024: Here's Hoping for Total Chaos

    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Every great jersey has to start somewhere. Start yours now.

    That’s always going to be a race for second place. Cleveland might have six or seven QBs this year alone!

    Quote Originally Posted by NWFlow View Post
    Hold onto the jersey. I'm stoked (years later) to have favre/ packers shit from growing up.

    It's weird for sure. I was SO Into Rodgers earlier on, but felt like something broke in that NFC championship in Seattle. Stoked for love
    Yeah I would keep it but Rodgers turned into such a douchebag I’m not sure I will ever come back from that

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    812
    We're likely a week out from him texting dick pics anyway.

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Posts
    11,627
    Quote Originally Posted by NWFlow View Post
    We're likely a week out from him texting dick pics anyway.
    Yeah. He’s going to be throwing balls in MN in 11 months too

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    34,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Cleveland might have six or seven QBs this year alone!
    Variety is the spice of life.
    I still call it The Jake.

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Beaverton, OR
    Posts
    1,337
    Spite if you believe him - which gives him the "favre look":

    He said going into the experience, he was 90% sure he would retire this offseason and that the Packers had expressed that they wanted him to retire as a member of the team but that the door was "wide open" had he wanted to continue to play for them.

    But he added that when he emerged from the darkness, "something changed" as he learned that the only franchise he's played for was apparently more interested in moving on from him than he felt like they'd previously let on, a turn that apparently spurred his desire to continue playing.

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not in the PRB
    Posts
    32,538
    Quote Originally Posted by NWFlow View Post
    Hold onto the jersey. I'm stoked (years later) to have favre/ packers shit from growing up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Yeah I would keep it but Rodgers turned into such a douchebag I’m not sure I will ever come back from that
    He's actually got a ways to go before he turns into Favre levels of douchebag. Which is saying something.

    Quote Originally Posted by sirbumpsalot View Post
    Spite if you believe him - which gives him the "favre look":

    He said going into the experience, he was 90% sure he would retire this offseason and that the Packers had expressed that they wanted him to retire as a member of the team but that the door was "wide open" had he wanted to continue to play for them.

    But he added that when he emerged from the darkness, "something changed" as he learned that the only franchise he's played for was apparently more interested in moving on from him than he felt like they'd previously let on, a turn that apparently spurred his desire to continue playing.
    Yeah, don't believe that for a second. He's just trying to create a villain.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,269
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Yeah, don't believe that for a second. He's just trying to troll Brett Favre.
    FIFM

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    17,602
    The Jets fascination with old GB QB's continues. For a guy who seems to be rather sensitive, it's sure going to be fun around here when the NY sports media gets going.

    "After a bad game, I don't hit the streets too much," Manning confessed. "It's just the way New York is," he said. "You can play great for six games in a row and have a bad game, and they'll make it seem like it's the end of the world."
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    34,916
    "Eli is like the Slingblade of quarterbacks"

    - Dom
    I still call it The Jake.

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    59715
    Posts
    7,320
    Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post

    And what the hell are we doing going to get bryce young when we've got no skill guys left and are giving up our future draft stock?
    Picking up Miles Sanders will help things.

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Posts
    11,627
    Gardner Minishew to the Colts!

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    59715
    Posts
    7,320
    Detroit Lions are fixing some shit in FA and they still have two 1st round picks.

    The black and blue division is going to have a new leader.

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    34,916
    It'd be nice to have a decent team to watch on Thanksgiving.
    I still call it The Jake.

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    2 hours from anything
    Posts
    10,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    He's actually got a ways to go before he turns into Favre levels of douchebag. Which is saying something.



    Yeah, don't believe that for a second. He's just trying to create a villain.
    Seriously, get back to me when he grifts money from the poorest people in America.

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    34,916
    Cam Newton to throw at Auburn Pro Day.

    Stealurface, what are we missing here?
    I still call it The Jake.

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    59715
    Posts
    7,320
    So, is Ayahuasca Aaron a Jet or not?

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    17,602
    Hopefully. I can't wait. It'll be a media train wreck. He's already starting with Adam Schefter.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    34,916
    His prickly demeanor and the NYC media circus are going to fill up ESPN's content for 12 months straight.
    I still call it The Jake.

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Posts
    11,627
    We’ve heard a week straight about a semi-funny text message. This is going to be insufferable

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    17,602
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    His prickly demeanor and the NYC media circus are going to fill up ESPN's content for 12 months straight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    We’ve heard a week straight about a semi-funny text message. This is going to be insufferable
    ESPN should have him announce this in a special prime time broadcast and call it The Decision II. Perhaps they can find the same directors chair used in the original Decision?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  21. #121
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    34,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    ESPN should have him announce this in a special prime time broadcast and call it The Decision II. Perhaps they can find the same directors chair used in the original Decision?
    No way he's not getting some kind of spiff from ESPN in connection with all this.
    I still call it The Jake.

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    34,916
    Lamar requests a trade from Baltimore today.

    Does this mean he's not getting any competitive offers that will give Baltimore the chance to match and is just trying anything to get out?

    So much of this reeks of self-inflicted damage on his part.
    I still call it The Jake.

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Posts
    11,627
    It could be the trade request has stifled the market for him. He says he asked them on March 2nd which was a week or so before they tagged him.

  24. #124
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    34,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    He says he asked them on March 2nd which was a week or so before they tagged him.
    I'll take "Things an agent can do for you and make clear to all parties" for $500, Alex.
    I still call it The Jake.

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Posts
    11,627

    NFL 2023-2024: Here's Hoping for Total Chaos

    Yeah. Maybe. Either Lamar is really bad at representing himself, or teams/NFLPA just really don’t want more players doing it. Cause I’ve never heard any other players who rep themselves get so much heat for it. Sherman always got praised for it, most players don’t get any coverage of their agent situation.

    I find it hard to trust anything coming out of the Ravens camp cause they’ve done him dirty for years now. Maybe it will come out that it was Lamar’s fault in the end, but I don’t really want to just take ESPN’s word for it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •