Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Yeah, seems like mostly bad luck. I've been watching Leeper's stuff for a while and the dude certainly gets after it. I would imagine he's about as familiar with the snowpack in that area as anyone, and it seems like he dials things up or down depending on what the snow's doing. Sometimes things don't work out. Not gonna second guess him for it, especially since it was just a little pocket that broke out, not some giant slide. Glad he's more or less ok.

Quote Originally Posted by muted reborn View Post
    That's smart. I could see the copy reading something like this - "Despite the low snow year, I have increased my cliff lengths from last season on average by 5% and straightlines by over 9% with the vertical drop of them increasing of at least 200' on average. Based on these stats, no matter what the snowfall is like in 2024, I am confident these sustained gains will continue next season."
    I’m primarly answering this so that I can find your post more easily in the future.

Gold!!

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Don’t have any problems with him doing something like that but why do people feel the need to document everything?
    Because that's how you get paid to ski, or how you get free skis, etc. That's for people like him. For us regular folk it can help us get laid. For that you're obviously not the target audience.
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Quote Originally Posted by powdork View Post
    Because that's how you get paid to ski, or how you get free skis, etc. That's for people like him. For us regular folk it can help us get laid. For that you're obviously not the target audience.
    Some say that at the core, everything a man does is for the pussy.
    dirtbag, not a dentist

Quote Originally Posted by raisingarizona13 View Post
    Some say that at the core, everything a man does is for the pussy.
    Did you watch Chris Rock's new special on Netflix last night? He gives this topic a solid 10 minutes.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by powdork View Post
    If you think your skiing videos help you get laid you might want to rethink that.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Did you watch Chris Rock's new special on Netflix last night? He gives this topic a solid 10 minutes.
    Ha! No I haven't yet but I"ll see if I can gat the lady on board to watch it tonight.
    dirtbag, not a dentist

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    If you think your skiing videos help you get laid you might want to rethink that.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Oh Snap!
    dirtbag, not a dentist