ISO: Dynastar Legend 96 | 178

What up rippers,

Alrighty so my dad absolutely loves his 2019 Legend X 96's and has been skiing on them for the last 5 or 6 years. Unfortunately, he smoked a sneaky rock today and blew up his beloved sticks. The man some how managed to blow out the edge, delam the sidewall, and rip his toe piece out in one fell swoop. Thankfully no injuries to him other than a depleted stoke meter

Anyway, I'm here reaching out to this wonderful community in hopes to find him a replacement pair! or if nothing prevails, something super similar. His requests are;

- 15m radius
    - nice n' stiff
    - larger/rockered tip for some float w/ a flat/semi-flat tail for good edge hold when "riddin the rails"

Let me know if anyone has got a pair of these or something close to as legendary. Cheers!
    Last edited by Yawn Peel; 02-27-2023 at 09:25 PM.

I have a pair of Legend 94 in a 178. Good condition. Not currently mounted and I think only 1 mount. Out of town but can check if you are interested. Would be cheap.

These skis: https://www.evo.com/outlet/skis/dynastar-legend-94

Quote Originally Posted by phatty View Post
    I have a pair of Legend 94 in a 178. Good condition. Not currently mounted and I think only 1 mount. Out of town but can check if you are interested. Would be cheap.

These skis: https://www.evo.com/outlet/skis/dynastar-legend-94
    appreciate the reply, he's pretty adamant about that tight radius so will probably pass on these

bump

Quote Originally Posted by Yawn Peel View Post
    appreciate the reply, he's pretty adamant about that tight radius so will probably pass on these
    Sounds like he wants a pair of blades

Quote Originally Posted by KillerMonkey View Post
    Sounds like he wants a pair of blades
    I thought about it, but has Line's durability gotten any better than delaming in >1 szn? lol

bump

I have a pair of exactly what you're looking for. They're mounted on the line with Barons for a 316 BSL. HOWEVER, I still use these as both a backup ski and for touring. I, too, love the ski so I'm not sure I want to part with them. Then I'd have to replace them for touring and I'm not sure that's something I want to do. Let me think about it.

Blizzard bonafide for for $290 american

https://www.corbetts.com/2021-blizza...-97-mens-skis/

^^^I concur

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk