HELP! SPOTS OPEN ON NORWAY SKI/SAIL TRIP MARCH 18TH-23RD 2023

There are 4 spots open on this trip and they need to be filled. It is a 5 day, everything included ski and sail trip. You live on a yacht/modern sailboat and then get dropped off in different spots to backcountry ski in the Lyngen Alps. There is a guide. Private 2 person cabins. The boat looks sick!

25,000 NOK or about $2,400 USD per person. That includes food, drinks, everything.

Here is the website: https://en.northernyachting.com/sail...ki-lyngen-alps

My wife and I are booked and really don't want to trip to be canceled. I think they might give a discount since it is a last-minute sign-up.

To sign up, email booking@northernyachting.com

Man would 100% be jumping on this if I weren't tied down in school and visiting my mom that week. Someone go for it! Skied Lyngen last May and damn, that has got to be the most easily accessible, varied, and stunning ski mountaineering I've ever done.
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

$2400 includes drinks?!
    How much is airfare and rushing a new passport, oh, and I'd probably need a real touring setup.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

That price isn't bad when you consider it is room, board, and skiing for 5 days. I mean, think about a Big Sky or Jackson trip. 238 for 1 day lift ticket, 150 at least for room, food is at least 10 a meal.
    480 a day in Norway is somehow cheaper...and you get a trip of a lifetime...northern lights, fishing, unique ski lines, etc.

Believe me, I wasn't complaining. That is a killer deal.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

If it was only a different week. Where do you have to fly to? I assume you can't just fly to Oslo