Naxo nx21 Freeskiing bindings, Your thoughts?

Hey Guys

Just wondering what the feedback is on the Naxo bindings. Anybody using these puppies yet? I'm trying to decide which bindings would be the best fit and can take the most abuse. I have read that they have had problems with certain pieces breaking in early models. I'm going to be mounting them on a pair of K2 made in AK's for pounding the back country. I'm willing to look at other bindings as well.

I have been riding the last couple years on Madtrick MoJos by head but want to make the jump to tour riggings for easier trekking in the back country and still want to take the big drops with confidence.

Thx in Advance Dudes

fire in the hole!!!

seach function. go to the toolbar, look for where it says "search", and type in your inquiry, and select the "tech talk" forum although it may be elsewhere as well.

You did get the proper forum though, I will give you that credit.

I personally will be getting Silvretta Pure Freerides this year. I'm not sold on the Naxos just yet, although their bigger spring version sounds promising. But I've worked with Silvrettas before and will go with that. Your call....

oh, and JONG

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWolf
    Hey Guys

Just wondering what the feedback is on the Naxo bindings. Anybody using these puppies yet? I'm trying to decide which bindings would be the best fit and can take the most abuse. I have read that they have had problems with certain pieces breaking in early models. I'm going to be mounting them on a pair of K2 made in AK's for pounding the back country. I'm willing to look at other bindings as well.

I have been riding the last couple years on Madtrick MoJos by head but want to make the jump to tour riggings for easier trekking in the back country and still want to take the big drops with confidence.

Thx in Advance Dudes
    I have last year's Naxo mounted on Gotamas and have had no issue. It did go into tour mode once while I was skiing. But I had just stopped so it didn't casue me to fall. I wasn't able to figure out why it did it but it never happened again.

I don't think anybody but testers have been on the Naxo21 yet so you will have to take a leap of faith or wait for a consensus at the end of the season.

.....what is this thing???????

Thx Guys....

Getting the Silvretta Pure over the Naxo is a bad idea unless it's strictly for your touring set up. The new Silvretta is probably the most untested binding on the market.