Wanted: Scott i/o goggle lens

Badly scratched my low light lens so need one. $95.00 at Amazon, Scott and BC don't have. Want low light rose lens (I use the low light 90% of the time here in N. Idaho. Thought someone might have an older pair of Scotts laying around. Scott IO lens/goggle Top little tabs that lock in lens, Side, move strap 90 degrees and comes out, bottom pushes into goggle frame/rubber. thanks

I/O is a *Smith* thing, afaik...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using TGR Forums mobile app

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

I've got some, let me see if I have an extra low light amber our yellow.
    Also, Smith.

Quote Originally Posted by N1CK. View Post
    I've got some, let me see if I have an extra low light amber our yellow.
    Also, Smith.
    sorry Smith is correct - brain freeze

Quote Originally Posted by TurxSki View Post
    I/O is a *Smith* thing, afaik...

yep Smith it is brain freeze

I have a couple new OG sensor mirror I/O for low light and I'd sell one or trade for a yellow. After the original poster gets what they need of course. PARIdaho-I'm not sure the exact lens I have but they are the original second lens that came with I/Os. PM me if this is what you're looking for and it won't be expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by PARIdaho View Post
    yep Smith it is brain freeze
    And, just wondering, but the goggs are I/O? Not I/OX or I/OS.
    (Think I have i/ox)

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

I've got a few I/O lenses here

This might be my last pair. Struggling to find good or new frames these days.

Fwiw, Smith gave me $250 credit after sending them an email about my 5+ year old I/Os. The padding/foam on the inside was disintegrating.

^^ wow that's quite cool. had good customer service experiences with smith sunglasses many years back. they're still on it.

after original poster is set i'm looking for some I/O lenses myself, for tje brighter light realm. will stay tuned here.

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    I have a couple new OG sensor mirror I/O for low light and I'd sell one or trade for a yellow. After the original poster gets what they need of course. PARIdaho-I'm not sure the exact lens I have but they are the original second lens that came with I/Os. PM me if this is what you're looking for and it won't be expensive.
    If he 2nd lens y0u have is light/subdued amber that is the one. Came with goggles and with a bright lite sunny day lens. Our sunny days are rare up here. Did you copy the configuration. Little clips 2 on top, 90 degree strap movement on sides and plug into frame on bottom. If every is ok send me address or phone and we can do thanks Pete

Quote Originally Posted by PARIdaho View Post
    Little clips 2 on top, 90 degree strap movement on sides and plug into frame on bottom.
    What your describing is I/OX or I/OS and NOT I/O which does not have the outrigger/strap thing to change lens.

Wanted: Scott i/o goggle lens

Also checking in for an I/ox replacement low light lens. Scratched mine pretty good. If there are any left over after the OP, please PM me.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Kids today, all they talk about is big air. I say, stay on the mountain, that's where the action is. If you want big air, pull my finger." ~Smooth Johnson~