What up TGR,

My name is Tyler and I am one of the current Emergency Room nurses working for the Telluride Medical Center in Beautiful Telluride, Colorado.

We currently have an opening for a full time emergency room nurse. You will need BLS, ACLS, PALS, and TNCC. The job posting states 1-2 years exp. I will admit that the more ER / Trauma exp. the better. (I'm at 14 years exp.)

We are a stand alone 5 Bed ER. On most days we treat ortho related injuries from the mountain. But we are a 911 24/7 ER that treats everything. (No admissions, everything is transferred out.)

Full time is 2 shifts a week. We work fire dept. style where the ED is open 8am - 6pm and then on call for emergencies over night. On the overnights you sleep at the Med Center apartment with full kitchen, bathroom and your own bedroom. You share the apartment with the MD, Rad Tech and you.

Link to job posting below:
Emergency Department RN - FT - Telluride Regional Medical Center - Career Page (applytojob.com)

If you have any questions about this gig, what its like, housing, etc. Respond to the post and ill reply.

Peace
T