So, I Want To See Les Claypool...

But it sounds like this tour with Frog Brigade, they are just doing the album Animals from start to finish.
    Which sounds fun, but is only 41 minutes and change of music. That's kind of bullshit if that is all he is playing. Anyone know?
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    But it sounds like this tour with Frog Brigade, they are just doing the album Animals from start to finish.
    Which sounds fun, but is only 41 minutes and change of music. That's kind of bullshit if that is all he is playing. Anyone know?
    When Primus did their Rush tribute tour, they played a set of Primus songs first, took a break, then played A Farewell To Kings in it’s entirety.

They did the same when I saw them on their Charlie and the Chocolate Factory tour.

Given that, methinks they will probably do another set either before or after performing Animals

Who knows, with Sean Lennon in this incarnation of The Frog Brigade perhaps they will perform some Delirium material, too?

Looks like they are playing South Lake Tahoe in early May, so I may have to go!
    "Man, we killin' elephants in the back yard..."

https://www.blizzard-tecnica.com/us/en

That's reassuring!
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

I go see Les whenever I can

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I saw Frog Brigade in probably '98ish in Vail at Dobson Arena. I'd like to see them again.

Yeah, guessing bookending Animals with their music. Bonus that Fishbone is opening in Denver. Fk yeah.

tons of good openers, Fishbone, Neal Francis, more

Never seen Frog Brigade but Sausage was awesome @ the triad Ampitheater in 90 something