Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Caffeine popup

Quote Originally Posted by Full Trucker View Post
    Also good work Danno on getting that shit removed, if you had anything to do with it beyond sending them an email to let them know there was mutiny afoot.
    uh, beyond sending them an email? Uh, sure, yeah, I had lots to do with it beyond that, sure.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Thank you Danno!

Tell Todd I clicked on a couple appropriate ads as token of my appreciation.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Thank you Danno!

Tell Todd I clicked on a couple appropriate ads as token of my appreciation.
    More fun if you click on inappropriate ads.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    More fun if you click on inappropriate ads.
    I don't want my search history and targeted ads looking like Meadow Skipper's on page 1.
    I still call it The Jake.

"arabian nights sex doll in granny panties" is impressively niche targeted advertising

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    I don't want my search history and targeted ads looking like Meadow Skipper's on page 1.

Silver lining - I learned how to block specific things in my ad blocker. Now all annoying popups will die quickly.

IDK what you all are doing. I've never seen this popup on the TGR Android app or on my desktop using Brave browser. Maybe get one of those options...
    ride bikes, climb, ski, travel, cook, work to fund former, repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by climberevan View Post
    IDK what you all are doing. I've never seen this popup on the TGR Android app or on my desktop using Brave browser. Maybe get one of those options...
    Yeah, I was about to recommend Brave browser. I'm using it on my desktop and my phone and pretty much don't see ads. It's like that out of the box, no real configuration required. I know that means I'm freeloading on TGR, and I'm happy to send them a check for whatever they would otherwise make from displaying ads to me if anyone knows what that amount is and where to send it.