FS: EXT Era v2 160mm

I'm standardizing my suspension across the bikes, so time to let this go. EXT Era v2, 29, 44mm offset. Currently set at 160mm travel, have the travel limiter to take it down to 150, or could remove the one on it to bring it up to 170mm. Includes special EXT tool for removing air shaft (needed to change travel), retails for like $60, and a partially used bottle of their special oil. CSU is cut to ~185mm length (will confirm after I remove it) and has been tapped for a OneUp EDC, and has a modified bottom plug for EDC. Fork has had regular service at Suspension Syndicate, and was upgraded to v2 last fall. Prior service included honing the internal bushings and changing to a light compression tune. CSU area has RideWrap on it, lowers do not (was applied when it was a v1). Photos to come this weekend after I pull it off my bike and clean it up.

$1000 shipped.

Photos:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3296.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	946.3 KB 
ID:	445107Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3293.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	993.7 KB 
ID:	445108Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3295.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	984.8 KB 
ID:	445109Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3294.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	1.00 MB 
ID:	445110Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3290.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	1.64 MB 
ID:	445111

Can't remember if you've mentioned having tried the Mezzer Pro as well or if it was someone else.
    If it was you, do you have head to head feeback?
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

I haven't ridden a Mezzer Pro, although I know a couple guys that have them. I do like the concept of the triple air chamber setup (2 possitive 1 negative), although it's definitely not for everyone. Blister has a great enduro fork head to head comparison, and has tested both of them along with Ohlins, plus more conventional forks from RS & Fox.

Quote Originally Posted by Andeh View Post
    I haven't ridden a Mezzer Pro, although I know a couple guys that have them. I do like the concept of the triple air chamber setup (2 possitive 1 negative), although it's definitely not for everyone. Blister has a great enduro fork head to head comparison, and has tested both of them along with Ohlins, plus more conventional forks from RS & Fox.
    Thanks, I've seen the Blister comparison, always curious to hear feedback from real people. Having been on a 3 air chamber fork for a few seasons, going back to a token-based fork was an eye opening experience. And not in a good way.
    Anyway, enough of me polluting your thread. I'd probably snag that fork from you if I didn't have another Mezzer Pro sitting in a box at home with no bike to fit it on
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Price drop: $850 shipped. Get this off my work bench!

sold!