WTB 2 skis: Moment Touring skis and 190cm Bibby's

Looking for a do it all touring ski. Needs to have room for a 22 designs telemark mount, but otherwise i don't care how many holes it has. Wildcat tour, commander tour, exit world, etc. Hit me up if you've got anything!

Also on the hunt for a pair of Bibby 190 cm. Early or later generation (I.e. not 192 version). I’m in Slc.
    Thanks and
    Ski ya later,
    Luke
    Last edited by teleluke; 01-23-2023 at 05:42 PM.

I have new 190 DWTs inserted for ATK , definitely room for 22D, not sure I want to let go, but willing to entertain the thought
    You took too much man, too much, too much

Well, feel free to entertain the thought and shoot me a price when you’re ready

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I have a pair of 190 wildcats mounted once plus 2cm for voyagers 285 bsl.

Private messages have have been replied to.
    I'm not able to attach pics for some reason and not on tgr a lot. Hit me up via text if you are interested. TWO One niner three zero niner zero zero five niner for rapid response.

I have an older pair of bibbys that have I believe a BD tele mount plugged. In salt lake too

@oldmexico I sent you a pm. I'm very interested! Hit me up!

FYI: I'm still on the hunt for a mid waist moment tour ski like a wildcat 108, dw 104, etc. and the 190cm bibby/wildcat. Cheers all

Quote Originally Posted by old mexico View Post
    I have an older pair of bibbys that have I believe a BD tele mount plugged. In salt lake too

You have these bibbys with 4 holes in them? Let me know!

Where did we end up here? Not trying to snipe anyone but I’m also hunting for a pair of 190 bibbys. I’m also in SLC area but I do not want to take advantage of OP thread unless he got his skis or these mentioned here were out of his rang3 in terms of $$.

I have a pair with delaminated rear tip, and front edge getting loose. A few repaired core shots and two mounts for 336mm pivots. Basically they are shot and I’m looking for replacements. Don’t think I would part with them because they are now my fav ski of all time…wall art work now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still haven’t found the elusive bibby, but it’s all good. OldMexico never got back to me, so not much for leads and lemongrass were wildcat tours. Best of luck in your quest as well!