FS: Igneous 190 FFFs, 240ish flex, other GS skis, Explosivs, little teles

Getting close to tearing down my gear shed and building a garage. Here's some stuff I don't want to move over.

190 Igneous FFFs, 240 flex. I got these from someone on here after looking for a long time. Can't remember who. Needed some love so I revarnished with marine spar varnish. 118mm waist, no rocker, plenty of camber ass kickers. Bases are awesome. I think drilled once but can't remember. 916s included and are set for a 315 bsl. Not looking to ship but could for the right person if you'll pay. Would keep but I live in Idaho and have wood top sheet Super Goats so while think they're fun, they should probably get skied more than I do. $350ish? Not sure how to price so help me out here.

183 Fischer RC4s with Salomon 900s (916s) drilled for 315 bsl. Bases are great. Not shipping these. Will give the setup to whoever wants to pick them up. Maybe kick me a sixer. If you want the bindings, will ship just those for $75.

190 Explosivs with 997s (14 din). Drilled for 315 bsl. Extra set of holes under there but can't remember for what. Free if you pick up and not shipping. El Chup has dibs.

15x K2 tele skis. Free. Not shipping.

Stuff is in Boise.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

Super, super glad you're not shipping, because my ski garage is a touch full, my gear budget has been broken multiple times already this season, but man, those Iggies are beautiful. Trade for Big Dumps with p18s? Mine almost have some rocker, are detuned to mimic the taper lines of the Heritage 113s, and pivot easily, all while weighing 8.5 kilos a pair with the pivots. Very nice shape, skied approx 15 days. Yes?

Thought not. Good luck with sale!

support the raddest project going: http://heritagelabskis.com

Tempting but I’m pretty set on my big ski selection. More details-I got these from Fat Yeti and he thinks 2.5 mounts. He had six days on them. Bases are about as good as they can get. When I varnished them, I wrote “ya can’t rip” in silver pen under the varnish under foot so these skis will challenge you.

I’ll pull the bindings and ship for $200. I’ll ship the bindings separate for $150. If you’d prefer ninjas, I have some of those I could substitute. If you prefer Silver 900 916s, I could substitute.

I've been meaning to come get those Explosivs for several years now! Still not sure when I can get by there -- we're driving through to Big Sky + Jackson later this season, but the closest we're getting to Boise is Twin Falls...

If someone else wants to grab them, I shouldn't keep taking up space in Conundrum's gear shed/ garage. Otherwise, I'd love to still get them, someday...
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

They've got a spot for you. Explosivs are off the table.
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    They've got a spot for you. Explosivs are off the table.
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Iggy bump. They're not for skiing. They are for posturing to ski cougars next to the lift in athletic cut ski pants. Make offers.

Those Iggys rip. Someone needs those.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    If ski companies didn't make new skis every year I wouldn't have to get new skis every year.

www.levelninesports.com
    http://skiingyeti.blogspot.com/

Bump. No offers on Iggys?

2.5 mounts on the iggies? You know what they are?

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pretzel View Post
    2.5 mounts on the iggies? You know what they are?

95% sure those FFF were originally IggySkier's w/ Red Gum topsheets, which I bought from him when he started On3P to fund getting it off the ground. No idea who I sold them to a few years later, but FatYeti and now Conundrum have had em since!

Quote Originally Posted by Marshal Olson View Post
    95% sure those FFF were originally IggySkier's w/ Red Gum topsheets, which I bought from him when he started On3P to fund getting it off the ground. No idea who I sold them to a few years later, but FatYeti and now Conundrum have had em since!
    I’ve followed these iggys long enough that I think you’re right on that haha!

I can pull clamps tonight and see what's going on in there.

It’s a 2x4 with bindings attached.

What else do you need to know?

Dead sexy. Ready for mounting. On the wall.

If I recall when Dibbs mounted them that two of them were for older Salomon 997/916 etc.. not sure what else was under there.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    If ski companies didn't make new skis every year I wouldn't have to get new skis every year.

www.levelninesports.com
    http://skiingyeti.blogspot.com/

Another thread for a pair with red gum top sheets 2x drilled for sollys from '08.
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...s-FFF-240-Flex

one (the) pair iggy sold had maple topsheets, also in '08
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...ous-FFF-240-RA

Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    Another thread for a pair with red gum top sheets 2x drilled for sollys from '08.
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...s-FFF-240-Flex

one (the) pair iggy sold had maple topsheets, also in '08
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...ous-FFF-240-RA
    oh man, great finds!

Now that you share those links, I recall selling them to safetysquad. But I am also pretty dang sure I bought them from Iggy. I am thinking this (the red gums) was iggy's first pair, and he had a second pair (the maples) pressed with a different build.

I realize none of my foggy recollections are helpful, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshal Olson View Post
    oh man, great finds!
    quite a bit of provenance beta in that first link, PLUS an authentic rontele sighting!

Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    quite a bit of provenance beta in that first link, PLUS an authentic rontele sighting!
    funny you mention Rontele. I ran into him at the Chicago ohare airport yesterday!

Did you PM him?

The Iggies are drilled to 287-325 BSL on the jig. You could probably get a few mm's smaller or bigger. Two sets of holes in the toes, four sets of holes in the heels. Some of the heel holes are pretty close but I never had an issue yet skiing them. All holes are five hole solly.

If someone wants to pick up in Boise, I'll put a set of 900 916s on them and give them to you. If you want the red 916s, throw in $100. If you want me to ship skis only, $100 or $150 with some bindings.

If no one takes them, Core Shot is right, these things would be pretty rad looking hanging on a wall. But they should be skied. And if it's the right snow to take them out, I'd probably roll my Super Goats.

And you can take the RC4s with you. And maybe some spare 900 916s. Amazing the unearthing I've been doing.