AT rental gear in Eden or Big Cottonwood Canyon, UTah?

Does anyone know if there are any places that rent AT set ups in Eden/Powder Mountain, or in Big Cottonwood Canyon?

weber state university has at gear for rent. Dentist powder skis if I remember correctly

https://www.weber.edu/outdoor/winter-rentals.html

Quote Originally Posted by Tjaardbreeuwer View Post
    Does anyone know if there are any places that rent AT set ups in Eden/Powder Mountain, or in Big Cottonwood Canyon?
    depending on what you want I can probably loan you some kit

lmk

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    depending on what you want I can probably loan you some kit

lmk

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    That’s a very kind offer!

Coming to UT for Presidents Week. We are first staying in Eden, and friends are joining for Monday and Tuesday at Powder mtn. I saw that Powmow has some inbounds skinning zones, so thought it would be fun if our friends could get some AT set ups, and join our family for some human powered skiing.

After that, we are spending the rest of the week in BCC. Last year we took some of the family on a short, easy, non-Avalanche terrain lap. They liked it. Would either do the same again, or hire a guide and do an actual, full day tour further in to the back country.

I also saw that Skimo is only a 25 minute drive from our rented cabin in BCC, so if we can figure out a way to drive opposite traffic, that would work too.

Just be aware that a lift ticket is required for skinning Powder Mountain during the season. And I second nbabucks1's suggestion of Weber State Outdoors. Very nice setups for cheap; I've used them for out of town buddies many times.
    Montani Semper Liberi

Near BCC, REI does rentals.
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

Thanks for the suggestions, and yes, we have passes for Powder Mtn.
    My friends turned down the suggestion of skinning, so I wont need gear for the, after all.