Cane Creek Kitsuma Shock, Anyone? Bueller?

So, the RS shock I am interested in won’t be available until possibly May. Looking into alternatives, I found the Kitsuma, but I don’t know anyone with one. Long shot, anyone have RECENT experience with Cane Creek Air Shocks?
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

I rode one (Kitsuma Air) on my GG Gnarvana for most of the year... I personally think it's the best air shock for big bikes (caveat, I haven't ridden the new RS Super Deluxe). No issues with it whatsoever, and it took a beating. One thing I noticed- and also read in the PB review when they came out- was that it's more damped than most air shocks, so I had to run the compression mostly wide-open in order for it to feel like I wanted.

I ran one on my GG Smash for a few weeks. I had some initial issues setting it up, mostly due to tight seals from the factory. It broke in nicely after about 20 miles though and I really liked how it rode. Switched over to an 11-6 because it works better for my needs, but I like it much more than any of my experiences with other similar air shocks (x2, super dlx).

Incidentally, i have a 2022 Kitsuma DB Air (230x60) with about 100 miles on it I could part with.

Mara Pro should be on your list of possible alternatives.

Already pulled the trigger on a Kitsuma and Helm MKII, the price was right. Psyched to try some new boingers.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Ah, got it, thought you were still in the shopping phase.