Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    Not a lot of boa on the scarpa downhill oriented boots, including the new tele boots. Is that a surprise, a disappointment, or neither?
    BOA's H+i1 system is intended for overlap shells. They don't make one.

Quote Originally Posted by onenerdykid View Post
    BOA's H+i1 system is intended for overlap shells. They don't make one.
    Thanks. I wasn’t aware.

this cable system actually makes sense. Surprised that there hasn’t been more talk about this on here. Seems like the best of both worlds.

https://www.nordica.com/usa/en/men/b...ted-lt-130-dyn

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pretzel View Post
    Fingers crossed this doesnt fit like a bucket!

Also a new updated ZGPT for next year.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cz_jFFVC...ViNmM2MDRjNw==
    The on snow shot for this looks like a new binding too?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

From the Hoj man himself-

Skiing and walking performance improved since the radical. Optimized hoji lock system with more range of resistance free cuff range of motion and no more liner interferences with internal sliding element. Last volumes are based off the TLT boot series. This is the “Hoji” light boot. Plus new closure system has superior foot hold and versatility for instep volumes for fitting.
    For Sale:

If you're in the Northeast and would like to borrow some Jigarex Plates I have:

Rossi/Look plates
    Salomon Warden 13 plates
    Marker Kingpin Plates

Sounds like "the" boot

Sent from my SM-A536W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Sounds like "the" boot

Yep....question is will it be released this season?
    For Sale:

Rossi/Look plates
    Salomon Warden 13 plates
    Marker Kingpin Plates

Quote Originally Posted by nyskirat View Post
    Yep....question is will it be released this season?
    Feb would line up well for me/fingers crossed

I'm pretty surprised about the buckle location of that second buckle, but I hope it works well.

Will be very curious how it compares to the Backland XTD 120 in the same weight class. That 1300g boot class is getting very competitive. As is the 1800g class, with several options going PU & getting heavier. Interestingly, I haven't seen much exciting in the 1500g class...
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

photos

Quote Originally Posted by auvgeek View Post
    I'm pretty surprised about the buckle location of that second buckle, but I hope it works well.
    It looks just like a standard lower buckle on a 4-buckle boot - totally horizontal- just with a ratchet. Interesting….

From the Hoj man himself-

Skiing and walking performance improved since the radical. Optimized hoji lock system with more range of resistance free cuff range of motion and no more liner interferences with internal sliding element. Last volumes are based off the TLT boot series. This is the “Hoji” light boot. Plus new closure system has superior foot hold and versatility for instep volumes for fitting.
    I'm guessing a poster here is asking these question on the IG photo but more info on last-

TLT 5 & 6 were the examples for the last of the ridge.
    For Sale:

Rossi/Look plates
    Salomon Warden 13 plates
    Marker Kingpin Plates

I'm honored that Hoji is answering my questions Except he didn't reply about when they would be available.

Quote Originally Posted by Andyski View Post
    It looks just like a standard lower buckle on a 4-buckle boot - totally horizontal- just with a ratchet. Interesting….
    That’s great. I found the pseudo-ankle strap great at crushing the instep and terrible at pulling the foot backwards. And it would just leave a large void in front of the ankle, below the top bucks.

If you can get the shin feel the way you want it with just the powerstrap, these could be great. Tech binding compatible only.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenBC View Post
    That’s great. I found the pseudo-ankle strap great at crushing the instep and terrible at pulling the foot backwards. And it would just leave a large void in front of the ankle, below the top bucks.

If you can get the shin feel the way you want it with just the powerstrap, these could be great. Tech binding compatible only.

Agreed on all points. We've been having basically a duplicate conversation in the 1300g boot thread. You're a shop guy, right? Any insider knowledge about if its going to be available in the US in February as the IG post says? This says September 2024

https://www.ispo.com/en/promotion/is...ridge-pro-boot

I believe dynafit "competence centers" will get them sometime this season.

1250g, 101mm last, 120 flex

Between backland xtd, MTN summit and ridge its a good time to be looking for a 1300g boot

Quote Originally Posted by WhetherMan View Post
    I believe dynafit "competence centers" will get them sometime this season.

1250g, 101mm last, 120 flex

Between backland xtd, MTN summit and ridge its a good time to be looking for a 1300g boot

So does that mean they're next to impossible to get this year for us normal folk...?
    For Sale:

Rossi/Look plates
    Salomon Warden 13 plates
    Marker Kingpin Plates

Quote Originally Posted by WhetherMan View Post
    101mm last
    If they fit like a green TLT6, I’ll sell my house to buy them. If they fit like the TLT7…I’ve already forgotten they exist.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

So does that mean they're next to impossible to get this year for us normal folk...?
    Honestly no idea. If you're near a competence center shop I'd make sure they know you're interested. They'll probably order some anyway, but doesn't hurt to let them know there's interest

Where’s the details on Pivot 2.0 (Blue Steel) coming out next season?

Quote Originally Posted by robnow View Post
    Picture?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by robnow View Post
    Are these bindings?

Sent fra min LE2123 via Tapatalk

yeah, they are making some tweaks to the venerable pivot. The arms are to be slightly tweaked for more adjustability, the pivot death pinch move is to be eliminated through a new support bar to the dildo and their is to be a metal insert in the pole pushy spot. So very much evolution, not revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by kid-kapow View Post
    yeah, they are making some tweaks to the venerable pivot. The arms are to be slightly tweaked for more adjustability, the pivot death pinch move is to be eliminated through a new support bar to the dildo and their is to be a metal insert in the pole pushy spot. So very much evolution, not revolution.
    But will there be a Forza 4.0? That's what we really want to know.

Quote Originally Posted by kid-kapow View Post
    The Pivot death pinch is part of their charm! Hmm. Wondering how this will affect OG pivot prices. Or maybe they're just resurrecting the new and improved Pivot from the early 2000s.

One would hope they manage to improve the heel mount to something not stupidly trapezoid, which is probably the most annoying thing about them.