Big boy ski/binding Sale: Kastle x2, Blizzard, K2, Jesters and Guardians

*UPDATED PRICES*

Marie Kondo wants these items to bring you joy, and i need more room for more gear which brings me joy.

Price police if out of line on anything, or shoot me an offer. Shipping from Colorado. Willing to split if i can line up buyers for both.

Shipping is buyers responsibility unless we can agree on something. Long time mags can probably twist my arm and make me split shipping with them.

1.Kastle ZX 100 189CM. New in plastic. Flat. Make an offer.

3.Blizzard Rustler 10 188cm flat $200
    -UPDATE: One mount in heels. Took toe pieces off. 1.5 mounts in toes, looks like PO moved toes forward and reused 2 holes.
    -JESTERS SOLD to so_VT Joey.
    Name:  rustler 3.jpg
Views: 614
Size:  107.6 KB
    Name:  rustler 2.jpg
Views: 641
Size:  107.7 KB
    Name:  rustler.jpg
Views: 627
Size:  99.6 KB

4. K2 Petitor 189cm with Tyrolia AAAtack 16's: $375 + ship
    -Mint besides obligatory tip scuffs with shovels that large.
    -Bindings are also fresh.
    Name:  k2.jpg
Views: 636
Size:  120.3 KB
    Name:  222.jpg
Views: 619
Size:  118.3 KB

5. Salomon Guardian 16 Bindings Small: $50 + ship (offer me something. Willing to let these go cheap to a deserving mag)
    -New boots came with tech toes so got some kingpins. These are collecting dust.
    -115mm brakes if memory serves me correct.
    -ziploc of all assorted mounting hardware not pictured.
    Name:  guardians.jpg
Views: 613
Size:  150.0 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by Percy Rideout; 01-06-2023 at 03:03 PM.

Big boy ski/binding Sale: Kastle x2, Blizzard, K2, Jesters and Guardians

These are all normal boy skis….. clicked on here wondering if I was gonna see some missiles, so disappoint.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

The ZX 108 is a great ski. I’m curious about the ZX100, just not in a spot to grab them.

I’ll take those jesters.

Quote Originally Posted by SoVT Joey View Post
    I’ll take those jesters.
    Joey has dibs on the jesters.

Last call on the Rustler 10/Jester selling as a set before i part that setup out.

Not a lot of Kastle fans here?

How do those Pettitors ski? I’ve actually skied them a long time ago, and I remember liking them. I just forget why.

Quote Originally Posted by Velomayniac View Post
    How do those Pettitors ski? I’ve actually skied them a long time ago, and I remember liking them. I just forget why.
    They ski like a stiffer version of the 118 underfoot Obsethed's that were much loved by the masses.

Think Hellbent lineage, but actually with camber and almost no tip/tail flop. Great ski, just doesn't snow that much here to defend its spot in the quiver.

*UPDATED A FEW PRICES IN THE OG POST TO GET SOME THINGS TO MOVE*
    Last edited by Percy Rideout; 01-04-2023 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    These are all normal boy skis….. clicked on here wondering if I was gonna see some missiles, so disappoint.

Haha fair. No BSquads, LP's, or Igneous in this sale, which should make my offerings more approachable to the average skier. It is also not 2008 anymore.

You bring up a good question though. What in 2023 is currently being pressed could be considered a "missile"? I'll update my listing to normal boy skis per your recommendation.

Curious if folks know whether these Kastle Attack 13s are the Grip Walk or MNC version of the Tyrolia binding. I am guessing that they are GW based on how much more prevalent those are and the style of the AFD, but would be happy if I was wrong.

The reviews of the ZX100 and 108 is all over the place and makes me wonder what region and skiing style are perfect matches. It seems like perhaps big, aggressive skiers in Crested Butte love them, while folks in higher deflection snow on the coast have less love?
    Someone once told me that I ski like a Scandinavian angel.

Quote Originally Posted by alfajores View Post
    Curious if folks know whether these Kastle Attack 13s are the Grip Walk or MNC version of the Tyrolia binding. I am guessing that they are GW based on how much more prevalent those are and the style of the AFD, but would be happy if I was wrong.

The reviews of the ZX100 and 108 is all over the place and makes me wonder what region and skiing style are perfect matches. It seems like perhaps big, aggressive skiers in Crested Butte love them, while folks in higher deflection snow on the coast have less love?
    Good question, but i just sold the ZX 108 and cannot confirm.

The BMX 105 and ZX108 are great Colorado resort skis for me. Sold the ZX108 as i always grab for the BMX 105 anyways. The BMX as noted by many others punches way above its 105 width in the floatation dept for some reason, and rail groomage/chop back to the lift like any Austrian ski on edge should.

Excited to mount up the ZX 100 for my ajax daily driver. Will report back.

I could ski the ZX108 in almost any conditions any time. It’s a great ski that floats just fine.