Small Antero, first lite pants, chacos

FRS Antero 2+ neoshell jade green, size small. $200 shipped?

Used lightly last season, I really need a small tall. The regular fit is too short in the torso. If you normally wear medium outerwear and have a short to average torso, this should be good. I'm 5'11" 170 but mostly torso. Pic looks sort of spearminty, but it's St Patty's day green.

Would trade for a 3L shell jacket, maybe medium shell pants, probably only if I can try them on though. Other trade considerations: pivots, vipecs, mtns, inreach mini.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6264.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	714.0 KB 
ID:	438244

First lite pants, size medium. $30 shipped Sold

I think an earlier version of the corrugate guide (~2017). Like a light weight soft shell, not insulated. Moderately used, most obvious wear is some pilling on the back waist area, from pack rubbing. I'm a 30/31 waist and these fit just a little loose. There's some stretch in the waistband, so probably good to 34. I hemmed them to about 30", if you let that out they'll be 32-33 long. They have 3-point suspender loops, flap and zip cargo pockets and a rear zip pocket

Name:	IMG_6266.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	796.0 KB 
ID:	438245

Chaco z2 sz 10. $free shipped

I'm not a chaco guy I guess. I ended up only ever taking these backpacking for camp shoes and creek-crossing. Too heavy for that use case. Single digit miles on them. Some dust in that pic, just from disuse.

Name:	IMG_6267.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	850.3 KB 
ID:	438247
    Last edited by caulfield; 12-19-2022 at 07:45 PM. Reason: sold the pants

bump, pants are gone

mrs caulfield was sad to see them go, they were the centerpiece of a lost laundry incident in Cusco that helped solidify our relationship

bump, dropping to $200 shipped for the jacket and just cover shipping for the sandals

I’ll take the Chacos, PM incoming

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

jacket bump

bump, will include a gray frs fleece vest that fits the same as jacket but might nominally be a medium

new season bump $175 shipped for jacket, but we're back in cozy season so I'm keeping the fleece vest