Outdoor Boot Drying Cabinet

I have a need to make an outdoor set up for drying ski boots and rain boots to keep them out of a crowded RV.

I am thinking of getting an outdoor Rubber Mate type of chest. Drilling a hole for a couple Dry Guy cords and then setting the set-up near an outdoor outlet. Maybe lining the unit with some reflective bubble wrap junk to make it stay warmer.

Anyone do something similar? Anyone have any pictures? Anyone know of any metal, wood, or plastic chests they know would work? Anyone see any flaws in my idea?
    "Let's be careful out there."

That'd be a hard no for me, too much chance of finding icy cold, damp boots in the am.

But try a cooler (from 2nd hand store) big enough to fit the boots instead of fabricating a box.

I use these indoors and they work fine, but they will fail if you pull on the wires to remove them from the boots. I got 125+ nights out of them even yanking on the cord from time to time. There are other similar models w built in fans, but I can get these in and out of a ski boot w/out removing the liner.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Yeah the portable models are
    on the table too. I would use them in one for the cabinets or under the dinette.

I should have clarified that the outdoor idea is mostly for my tween boys to not have their muddy and wet ass Mucks in the trailer.

Ski boots can get a wipe down and come inside. Or if they are super wet put them on the outside unit first thing and then bring them inside before bed and use the travel dryers inside of still needing more.
    "Let's be careful out there."