Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by TAFKALVS View Post
    Hmm, maybe I need take one for the team and order a pair.
    could you call yourself a lange groupie if you didn't?

https://www.nextadventure.net/catalo...xoCdHcQAvD_BwE

Ticket to the big leagues if you have a 27.5….

Question for the lange groupies

Quote Originally Posted by SoVT Joey View Post
    yes you are right. Plastics are the same, just more plastic in the RS as the last on the RS is 3mm smaller then the RX last. So there is more plastic in the clog….

is your RX the black one? I wonder if sunshine plays into it. And if that’s why Lange has gone to a lighter less heat absorbing color?

all I know is my panthers ski considerably better in warm temps then my xt130 with boosters. Cold weather is less noticeable.
    No I ski the RX LV, which is the same 97mm last, same plastic thickness, just a different color. The thickness of plastic is the same on the LV and HV, it’s a different mold. 3mm more or less plastic seems like it would be a big difference

Dual Core boots seem to be a little softer in initial flex with more progressive flex and more rebound in general in my experience.
    They also go on and off a little easier than their predecessors. This has generally been an improvement.
    The main question here seems to be about the relevance of flex numbers, which is a whole 'nother conversation.
    Brand L is not alone here. Most companies 98mm 130 flex boots are stiffer than their 100mm counterparts.
    And the stiffer and narrower, the more expensive and better built. This isn't news.
    It isn't right, and it's probably wrong, but, it is , how it is.
    Feel free to discuss it amongst yourselves.

I’d listen to jummo

Quote Originally Posted by Climber Joe View Post
    No I ski the RX LV, which is the same 97mm last, same plastic thickness, just a different color. The thickness of plastic is the same on the LV and HV, it’s a different mold. 3mm more or less plastic seems like it would be a big difference

molds are the same. More plastic in narrower boots, which is why juomo said the narrower are stiffer. There’s a huge thread over in ski talk about the rs vs RX. And some caliper pictures around boots and stuff.

https://www.skitalk.com/threads/lang...-rs-130.21440/