Rossi Soul 7 Freeride vs All Mountain mount

Question. I picked this up end of season in 180cms length mounted with Dynafit Radical TLTs in a 325mm bsl last season.

My plan is to sell them to friends who like shorter skis passing along
    a good deal (bought for a solid price so just passing it along).

However being a gear whore I'd like to also try them first. However I'm almost certain they'd be short for me (178cms tall, 75 kg skier - usually I'd be on the 185- 190cms length on a ski that's reputed to be as quick turning as this). I've read the reviews and this is supposed to be an easy skiing ski so I suspect it'll be a hair short. Input?

I'd almost certainly have to remount to whoever gets these from me in any event because they'd likely go to a smaller person with smaller feet.

These are the only mounts on the ski and I'd like to minimize new holes. My bsl is 303mm. To drill the least possible holes in them I'd move the Dynafit toepiece from one set of holes to the back set of holes. Ie front holes get filled in; front screws move to back holes; new holes for old back screws. This moves the toe piece back and then I use the rear binding adjustment to get my boots into this ski. Calculating this I'd have enough binding mount adjustment to go from a bsl of 285 to 305.

Question though; this puts my 303mm bsl at the "Freeride" marking on the 180mm Soul 7. What's the real-world difference between this mount and the "All-Mountain" mount which is approx 10mm forward?

My use-case; messing around in pow, trees, small radius mellow turns touring

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20221203_174621.jpeg 
Views:	68 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	436613

My bad search skills- this bible of thread response came up. Thanks for the feedback NWSkier

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...rossignol+soul

i don't understand how you could acknowledge anyone with skis < 180 ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    My bad search skills- this bible of thread response came up. Thanks for the feedback NWSkier

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...rossignol+soul
    I wrote some sweet reviews on the pinnacle of ski design and performance over the years. They are scattered all over this forum. Hopefully they led to many boys becoming real mountain men. Glad you were inspired. They are truly the best skis ever made.