Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

TGR App hates the latest iOS.

Quote Originally Posted by BCMtnHound View Post
    I use the TRG app as well, and have always had that message pop up. No problem (I think) just passing through and hitting reply with the photo. iPhone 7plus on iOS 15.whatever.
    Aha! Yes. But today it was crapping out on me with another message even before the option to select image size.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    As I posted above, I’m not a mouth breather on tapatalk. It’s like a Fischer Price toy for kids..
    Plus Tapatalk are fucking content-leeching scum. Fuck them. If you've ever owned and operated a web community you soon learn that they bring one thing to the table—a mobile app that siphons all your traffic.

I dropped them. It sucks a little to have to use the browser and I'd like to find another way to create a native mobile experience for my users but I won't use them again.

Can’t pm or reply to for sale thread.

This is one of the only times I’ve been able to post anything. I’m logged in but every time I try it says I don’t have permission- awaiting approval. It’s been months. On iPad

TGR App hates the latest iOS.

I don’t know if is the several iOS updates, or if someone here made changes, but the Forum app is working again.

Thanks to whom ever made the changes.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Edit: it still crashes if I attempt to Show Spoiler when there is a photo included. But it has been doing that for years.
    Last edited by powdrhound; 05-11-2023 at 09:48 AM.