WTB: Kastle ZX 100 189cm

'Twas a new ski as of last year so not a ton of examples out there.

Anybody have these for sale somewhere? Used demo fleet?

I'll entertain any option.

Thank you.

I’m about to list pristine ZX108 184s
    1 mount - Pivot 315 bsl
    Dope ski line. I just went to FX106TI which have same profile except add metal. Lmk if that hits

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    I’m about to list pristine ZX108 184s
    1 mount - Pivot 315 bsl
    Dope ski line. I just went to FX106TI which have same profile except add metal. Lmk if that hits
    Thanks for the offer and reply. I am definitely interested in the zx 108 as well, but in the 191cm offering.

Were the ZX's too soft for your needs?

Quote Originally Posted by Percy Rideout View Post
    Thanks for the offer and reply. I am definitely interested in the zx 108 as well, but in the 191cm offering.

Were the ZX's too soft for your needs?
    Naw, wouldn’t say that. This is one of the better models Kastle’s put out in terms of all mountain soft snow bias skis. I’ve had about 8-9 pairs of Kastle’s and they rank #2 in terms of favorite next to BMX105 HPs. I essentially took a flyer on getting the new 106TIs hoping it would be a blend of the two- I was right. Now selling ZX and BMXs.
    Mount on the forward line unless you consider yourself old school traditional. I’ve migrated over the years to forward mount all Kastle’s..

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    Naw, wouldn’t say that. This is one of the better models Kastle’s put out in terms of all mountain soft snow bias skis. I’ve had about 8-9 pairs of Kastle’s and they rank #2 in terms of favorite next to BMX105 HPs. I essentially took a flyer on getting the new 106TIs hoping it would be a blend of the two- I was right. Now selling ZX and BMXs.
    Mount on the forward line unless you consider yourself old school traditional. I’ve migrated over the years to forward mount all Kastle’s..
    Thanks for the reply, and mounting advice.

I'm trying to do exactly what you are talking about. I have the BMX 105 that i love to death, and hear this new ZX line an ode to those skis. Gonna try the zx100 as the zx108 has a bit of overlap in my quiver.

Let us know more about the 106Ti's as you get more days on them. They are on the short list too.

If you are still looking, I’ve got a once mounted pair I’d sell. 5 ish days. Mounted for attack 14 @ 327 just behind Gen Z line.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stopper View Post
    If you are still looking, I’ve got a once mounted pair I’d sell. 5 ish days. Mounted for attack 14 @ 327 just behind Gen Z line.
    why are you ghosting on the renegades?

Blurred, missed your PM with offer, responded this am.