Men's medium layers (Trew Cosmic, Patagonia midlayers, shells), Osprey Mutant 38 pack

Offloading some layers. For sizing reference: I'm 5' 9" 165 lbs, am a pretty standard medium in most clothing, and all of this fits me well. I'm happy to answer any more specific questions!

All listed prices include shipping to CONUS, except for the pack. It would be nice to sell the pack locally (SLC), but am open to shipping.

(SOLD) Trew Cosmic shell (Imgur link)
    $160
    Size: Men's medium
    Color: Toffee (dark khaki)
    Condition: Great. Minor scuffing at cuffs, maybe a couple stray marks here and there.

Patagonia R1 Air hoody full-zip (Imgur link)
    $120
    Color: Black
    Condition: Excellent (I would say NWOT but this is a catch-and-release for me)

Patagonia Nano Air hoody (Imgur link)
    $200
    Color: Textile Green
    Condition: NWT

Patagonia Houdini (Imgur link)
    $70
    Color: Highland green
    Condition: NWOT

Mammut softshell (Imgur link)
    $50
    Color: Yellow
    Condition: Fair. Some marks from use, possibly washable. The main zipper is quirky - when zipping, you have to hold the bottom stop or it won't pull. Not difficult after you've done it once.
    Notes: This is a relatively close-fitting shell - definitely room for a fleece or thin insulation layer, but not much more than that. The fabric is thin and pretty packable (packs down to about the size of two baseballs) but feels surprisingly durable and abrasion-resistant. Some stretch but not a ton. I find it's a good cycling shell, especially with the pit zips.

(SOLD) Osprey Mutant 38 pack (Imgur link)
    $90 + shipping
    Condition: Great. Used about a dozen times, no structural wear. Just some dirt marks.
    Notes: Lockable side lashing, removable brain with secondary top cover when it's off. It's gotten consistently good reviews from Outdoor Gear Lab and elsewhere.
    Last edited by lucasulmer; 12-04-2022 at 08:46 PM.

pm sent on trew jacket