WTT Jigarex Plates - Beast 14 and Hagan/ATK/Trab

I have two sets of plates that I don't use because I don't have any bindings to match. One set is for Dynafit Beast 14. The other is for Hagan ZR Race and Hagan R01 with adjustment plates. I believe the Hagan plates also work on ATK and Trab bindings (at least the toes do, would need to confirm that the heels do, too).

Anybody have some Jigarex plates they'd like to trade for either of these sets? I'd trade for any of the following Jigarex plates - Salomon STH, STH2, Look/Rossi P/Axial, Market Jester/Griffon, Marker Alpinist -- or perhaps for something else neat. Could also sell them if you want them.

Can you send me a pic of the Hagan/atk plate I cant find any info on it.

I am pretty sure I have STH2 or Look/Rossi I don't need.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

WTT Jigarex Plates - Beast 14 and Hagan/ATK/Trab

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1867.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	172.6 KB 
ID:	436101

Hereís a photo of the Hagan plates. The note on the toes about ATK / Trab was from Gunder, who was the original owner. I can confirm the overlap with ATK and Trab if itís helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

want
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025