Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    216

    FS - Mammut Pulse Barryvox Beacon

    Mammut Pulse Barryvox Beacon --SOLD--

    Beacon has been very well cared for, never stored with batteries, and everything works properly.
    Beacon has the latest software (4.2)

    $150 shipped CONUS paypal f/f --SOLD--

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mammut1.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	435889Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mammut2.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	435890
    Last edited by oldblue; 11-29-2022 at 05:28 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dairy land
    Posts
    51
    Interested- PM sent

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Wasatch
    Posts
    1,705
    Wondering how you got it updated to latest version. Sent a pm

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by jmedslc View Post
    Wondering how you got it updated to latest version. Sent a pm
    Contact Mammut in VT, you'll have to ship your beacon to them to update --

    Mammut Sports Group Inc.,
    458 Hurricane Lane, Suite 111,
    Williston, US - VT 05495,
    Phone: +1 800 451 51 27,
    Email: service-na@mammut.com

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Montrose, CO
    Posts
    4,169
    Skimoco should be able to do a firmware update for you locally in SLC.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Denver/Boulder, CO
    Posts
    1,366
    Neptune Mountaineering in Boulder, CO cannot do it. They say with mine for 8 weeks and never called. Finally on my 4th call they admitted they couldn't do it or never took the time to figure out how to. They did update my Barryvox S, though.
    Someone once told me that I ski like a Scandinavian angel.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Park City
    Posts
    4,827
    We took ours to the mammut store at the park city outlets (sadly now closed) and they did it on a day for free. White pine in PC charges $30


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Wasatch
    Posts
    1,705
    Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    Skimoco should be able to do a firmware update for you locally in SLC.
    I met w them twice and they couldn’t figure it out. Said sorry too bad. I found that hard to believe but it seemed like i was taking up valuable spandex selling resources….

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Wasatch
    Posts
    1,705
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    Contact Mammut in VT, you'll have to ship your beacon to them to update --

    Mammut Sports Group Inc.,
    458 Hurricane Lane, Suite 111,
    Williston, US - VT 05495,
    Phone: +1 800 451 51 27,
    Email: service-na@mammut.com
    I’ll try this thanks

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Montrose, CO
    Posts
    4,169
    Quote Originally Posted by jmedslc View Post
    I met w them twice and they couldn’t figure it out. Said sorry too bad. I found that hard to believe but it seemed like i was taking up valuable spandex selling resources….
    Damn, I got a firmware update done there a few years ago, but it must have been on my newer mammut. Sorry, I couldn't remember which one I had done there.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •