PSA - cyber monday cashback at moosejaw

50% cack back in moosejaw rewards right now, and 16% cash back from active junky. Nice little combo if you need some full priced gear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so close to buying some Enve AM30s...

Any idea how to get active junky to actually work? Mine never registers the purchases

Quote Originally Posted by Climber Joe View Post
    Any idea how to get active junky to actually work? Mine never registers the purchases
    Sign into active junky before even looking at an item. I’ll open a different browser altogether and start over at AJ first and go from there if I need to. Then it takes weeks to get paid the balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Climber Joe View Post
    I know there are also some browser plug-ins that will interfere with it, but don't know the specifics

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Yeah I think Honey and other plugins mess with it. Agree w the advice above re opening new browser for a clean start, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alternatively, Rakuten has 15% and has always worked great for me on other purchases

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Man, I’m so tempted to pick up some enforcer 104s or m frees. But I don’t really shop at moosejaw so Im not sure if I’d put the rewards to good use

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Full car camping cot/pad/tent setup purchased. Way overdue for us. Great deal. Put all the beta from the cot/sleeping pad thread to use. Saved a ton. Thanks to whoever mentioned that this was coming a few days ago.