Custom Wovn touring skis, ~174cm x 97mm, ~1250g, Solis-like shape

This is kind of a feeler post, I don't need to get rid of these skis but I'd be happy to pass them on if someone is interested.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0099.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	935.5 KB 
ID:	435572

Name:	IMG_0090.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	951.4 KB 
ID:	435573

Name:	IMG_0105.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	857.3 KB 
ID:	435574

I have a pair of one-of-a-kind custom Wovn skis where the idea was to make a lighter version of the Black Crows Solis. These skis have very similar dimensions to the Solis, with a waist of around 97mm and a length of just over 174cm. Long tip rocker and long turn radius. They weigh around 1250g per ski. As far as I'm concerned they are pretty much the perfect shape for most touring and ski mountaineering, with incredible edge grip while also being very easy to turn and pivot. The reason I am making this post is that the flex is a bit stiff for me. The original owner who commissioned these skis is around 180lbs, and he sold them to me after he became a freeride bro and sold all lightweight gear. I'm only 140lbs and don't ski that aggressively. The skis are very stiff torsionally which is incredibly confidence inspiring in steeps and at speed but also requires more attention when skiing through chunky snow like avy debris.

Detailed photos here: https://imgur.com/a/Lsa4ZZY

The skis have just been tuned professionally. The tips and tails were somewhat fragile and I have had my favorite ski tech repair and reinforce them, I tried to take detailed photos but please let me know if you want more. The skis have been drilled once for Trab Vario.1 bindings with ATK heel plates, and they are currently set to a 295 BSL (see photo for where that sits in the heel plate). The bindings are not for sale but the drill pattern for the Trab toes is the exact same as the lightweight ATK toes and close enough to Plum toes. You can easily reuse the holes if you use ATK Trofeo+, Haute Route, BD Helio 180, Helio 200, etc.

Photos of the length and weight: https://imgur.com/a/7UYkuOX

I do not have precise weights for the skis without bindings but the bindings weigh around 200g each (including the heel plates) so I'm guessing around 1250g per ski.

I'm thinking $350 for the flat skis, add $40 for the ATK heel plates and $75 for lightly used Colltex skins. Located in SLC, happy to ship.

Flexible on price, just want these to find a good home

bump