WTB: Moment Meridian Tour 107 | 181

Looking for a pair of these bad larrys if anyone is holding/looking to sell...hmu! Cheers!

bump

PM'd
    "Never let the truth get in the way of a good story." Warren M

bump

bump

Not mine and 2 mounts, but skins included, even with shipping it would be dirt cheap. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...6872989917372/

Donít want to hijack but if someone has the 187 length I really want to try these

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

bump

still looking

bump. open to other rev camber skis too in the 105~ range

Raven is in the same area and I know someone with one in 184. If you're interested pm me

I want some too, so if Yawn finds his, keep me in mind! I've got a pair of Rossignol Sickles kicking around. Have one friend looking at them, but if he bails on them they're in good shape and ready for a new home. PM me if you're interested

Quote Originally Posted by goolick View Post
    Raven is in the same area and I know someone with one in 184. If you're interested pm me
    Raven is a very different ski than the Meridian. Iíd say the reverse camber WNDR Alpine Vital 100 is closer.

The reverse camber WNDR Intention 108 is even closer. Slightly less splay and the mounting point is -6.5 instead of -5 on the Meridians.

The more I look into this these skis are very similar. 100 grams between them, 1m difference in turning radius. Only thing I don't know is flex charecteristics.

Quote Originally Posted by goolick View Post
    I've looked into the raven...I would prefer a bit more of a tail tbh but still open to it if a good deal surfaces.

Quote Originally Posted by tdpdx View Post
    The reverse camber WNDR Intention 108 is even closer. Slightly less splay and the mounting point is -6.5 instead of -5 on the Meridians.

The more I look into this these skis are very similar. 100 grams between them, 1m difference in turning radius. Only thing I don't know is flex charecteristics.
    WNDRs have always been intriguing too, I guess i just haven't seen as many going around on here so didn't think of them.

I appreciate all the thoughts/opinions shared

Quote Originally Posted by tdpdx View Post

I have no clue why I didnít think Intention over Vital, I guess itís because I have the Vital. But I agree, Intention is probably most similar.

If you can't find anything used, WNDR has decent deals on blemishes and old models. I think last I checked you can get the Intention 110 for $500.

That said, your best bet used is probably the Raven.