Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Another 10am to 5pm Marte day. I can´t figure out how to post pics so you´ll have to wait. La salida de sin salida got skied today (not by us). Cerro Martin was skied. Excocet with variations was had. GirlSki is calling for Corrona club tonight but Í´m thinking more along the lines of Torrecillas and Manhatten tomorrow. Base, Entro Rios may be out -- the middle is all ice plus a big fracture.

Seems like we are in a good stretch of Marte being open and the snow being ripping. Stuff in the sun is moving towards corn and the south faces are still holding powder. Also, the crowds seem to have disappeared finally. So, we are pretty much living the dream at the moment, rock on!

Quote Originally Posted by lph
    X post from Girlski's Happy Bday post.

It is all of her and only some of it skiing. But this seems like as a good a place as any for now.

Girlski video LL trip report

(new video site found by Trackhead, click on the link then go to the download tab and it will save the video to your desktop)
    LPH, I finally had a chance to check out that vid and it had me laughing and grinning from ear to ear. Props to all the Kweeders coming down to join the PNW and utards this year in LL. we'll have to do that again (although next time, make sure to set your watch one hour ahead when you get to SLC

Thumbs up

to lazy to read this thread (and too busy padding my post count up to its monstrous 200) but i just gotta say great stoke, so jealous. Also, that first pic makes you feel like you're there making that turn. Perfectly timed.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottish_Skier
    Little tip - stop off at Cero Bayo on your back to LL.
    It rocks big time.

Just back in Scotland from an Argentian tour of duty. Of all the lakes resorts Cero Bayo was the best. Its smaller than catderal but got better snow due to aspect, and some superb terrain right off the top lifts.

Enjoy. Now back in Scotland looking at photos / doing washing / hating work and downloading coimba tunes.

Hasta Pronto

Doug
    You gonna throw us up a little photo trip report?

Sounds like a sweet trip.

It's almost Lenas time for some people (sadly not me ) but I'm looking forward to the TR's...

I'll continue squirrels work and bump this back up. Its an awesome TR that makes me impatient for more South American stoke, not to mention the next North American winter.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

stoke for SA (Bump). From one year ago 8/05. I can't wait to get back.

Me gusta SA mucho.

mmmmn.....Lenas pow pow is some of the best!
    alpy in da house!

I have skied more powder this week in Las Leñas than all season's combined. It has been on the lower mountain however.

mmmm, yay for LL stoke!

3 years ago we arrived to this:

but were eventually blessed with this:

(ahem, and that shit is copyrighted so don't go stealing it. Thank you kindly)

Skied good today. A bit hollow and punchy in spots, but generally sweet. Nice line!

sledneckripper Guest
    Hoooray for stoke!! Killer pics dude. Been drooling at this one all day long.

ahhhhh789