Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Can't get the intermittent b-roll of Benie sitting in a yellow cab with an uber lamp 2 fisting deli meats at the curb waiting on FF outta my head
    ​I am not in your hurry

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Alec Baldwin, fantastic voiceover narrator he may be for this project, may be unavailable.
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Okay. How about Tom Cruise ala Les Grossman?
    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I understand aiming high and all but let’s be honest. We’ll be lucky to get Sean Astin. He’s more likely to be low maintenance anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Gepeto View Post
    Can't get the intermittent b-roll of Benie sitting in a yellow cab with an uber lamp 2 fisting deli meats at the curb waiting on FF outta my head
    The outtakes/ bloopers reel from this movie will be fantastic. Like old Jackie Chan movies, where they show all the times the stunts didn't quite work.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Brownski View Post
    I understand aiming high and all but let’s be honest. We’ll be lucky to get Sean Astin. He’s more likely to be low maintenance anyway.
    I see what you’re getting at. We should make it a sure thing and cast Crispin Glover in the lead

Consider the gettability that is Daniel Baldwin. Wikipedia says he's perfect for this part:

"He hosted The Daniel Baldwin Show on radio station WTLA in Syracuse from 2017 to 2019. He has also been an emcee for the television series truTV Presents: World's Dumbest. In February 2009, he appeared on Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew, admitting to his struggle with cocaine addiction."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Consider the gettability that is Daniel Baldwin. Wikipedia says he's perfect for this part:

"He hosted The Daniel Baldwin Show on radio station WTLA in Syracuse from 2017 to 2019. He has also been an emcee for the television series truTV Presents: World's Dumbest. In February 2009, he appeared on Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew, admitting to his struggle with cocaine addiction."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Baldwin
    As long as he is OK with a relapse and a stint in rehab when it's over

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    As long as he is OK with a relapse and a stint in rehab when it's over
    We can't be responsible for every inevitability, Shirley.

. Don’t anybody suggest a musical episode. That is off the table.
    Whoa whoa whoa no way bro
    You don't know me
    Was just listening to the 40th anniversary album of chorus line this morning the cabaret rehearsal variations at tge end are amazing
    Do you know how many musicals and operas I've been involved in I was suppose to be the next Kristen Chenoweth

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    You don't know me
    Was just listening to the 40th anniversary album of chorus line this morning the cabaret rehearsal variations at tge end are amazing
    Do you know how many musicals and operas I've been involved in I was suppose to be the next Kristen Chenoweth
    We can work with this. Do you like opera? Would you be willing to bang present day Cher?

You don't know me
    Huh. That’s quite the curve ball there. I guess you’re the boss. I mean I wouldn’t want to stray too far from the original source material. Can Sean Astin sing?

Huh. That’s quite the curve ball there. I guess you’re the boss. I mean I wouldn’t want to stray too far from the original source material. Can Sean Astin sing?
    The boss? The way this is going, the collective will bring in a brace of mercenary screenwriters that’ll rewrite the story into something barely recognizable to ff. He’ll be lucky to get a “Based On…” somewhere in the final credits.

I like the Crispín Glover idea. This project should focus on hiring hungry used-to-be talent if we don’t want the above scenario. What about working in this scene - ff bangin’ Madonna in his van? Been a while since she was top billing material.

Madonna looks like Marilyn Manson now

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Madonna looks like Marilyn Manson now
    I know. That works, in my mind.

Crispin Glover and Marilyn Manson, now we’re going places. Call Paul Thomas Anderson

You don't know me
    Or Ethel Merman.

Last edited by I Skied Bandini Mountain; 01-22-2023 at 06:42 AM.

Crispin is perfect for a young Fred.

Metal Oklahoma.
    In leather.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Opening scene in the movie: close up of an airplane, turbines roaring, you can hear and feel the engines.

Pan to one of the windows. Inside sits Fred, gazing out. He looks perplexed.

Camera pulls back slowly.

More.

Slowly, we can start to see the landing gear on the airplane. It is extended, fully.

The tires are on the ground. Or are they?

Pull back more. The tires are spinning like mad, but they're on a conveyer belt of some kind.

Pull back more. The entire airplane is on a... treadmill?

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Can I have a short scene as the innocent Euro relative who wants to stay with fred for a week or two to ski the Colorado powder he heard about, but gets pulled into a Shakespearian Vortex of hookers and blow by fastfred instead?
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Opening scene in the movie: close up of an airplane, turbines roaring, you can hear and feel the engines.

More.

Slowly, we can start to see the landing gear on the airplane. It is extended, fully.

Pull back more. The tires are spinning like mad, but they're on a conveyer belt of some kind.

Pull back more.

The treadmill is sitting next to a stair master.

Pull back more. The GSA is on the stair master.

Pull back more. The gym is on Wall Street.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post

More.

Plus none other than mtnherp is freds gf and she shoots chainsore willie while he is in the box at Fords theater.
    watch out for snakes

I’ll be in town Monday and Tuesday, researching this topic. Where’s the Monday night hot spot?

Quote Originally Posted by skiballs View Post
    I’ll be in town Monday and Tuesday, researching this topic. Where’s the Monday night hot spot?

Oh boy
    Cici's as the kids call it these days
    I'd just stick w edibles and the hot tub

I really think we need Rob Story to step in and help organize this mess he might be the best one to tell me I'll never amount anything

Plus his tight writing style