Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 1331
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    DownEast
    Posts
    2,530
    WROD or Sailing? I’m still sailing… I didn’t have to pay to park or stand in a single line. Catch you on the slopes when Winter proper arrives.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CACCAEE5-832D-4D66-A5F7-D2F6421FA1BA.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	736.9 KB 
ID:	434679

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    entrapped
    Posts
    1,948
    Anyone have a jay peak discount or promo code for lodging packages?

    Going to take the family there again this February and trying not to go broke.

    3yo and 7yo in tow so lodging packages with ski and Waterpark are clutch.

    Thx

    Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    1,719
    And suddenly, we’re shredding pow with old friends again

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	64719172-274F-4CB4-A97C-7CBB5B458715.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	490.5 KB 
ID:	434756

    Yeeew!
    27° 06°

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    between campus and church
    Posts
    8,935
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1668952070.262270.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	619.4 KB 
ID:	434758

  5. #55
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,178
    Quote Originally Posted by waxloaf View Post
    Good stuff, thanks guys
    Not without peril is a great book, but not a guide... Just so you know

    Ask here "are the woods in play" or "how is the sherb" and you will get snarky responses that might not be obviously ironic.

    But you might also get a mag to show you some goods!

    If you are solo and don't want to deal with planning and avy stuff the granite backcountry alliance stuff is generally great but also generally skied out quickly.

    Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

  6. #56
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,178
    Quote Originally Posted by singlecross View Post
    WROD or Sailing? I’m still sailing… I didn’t have to pay to park or stand in a single line. Catch you on the slopes when Winter proper arrives.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CACCAEE5-832D-4D66-A5F7-D2F6421FA1BA.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	736.9 KB 
ID:	434679
    What is that? A Gloucester gull? I have been looking for a good rowing/sailing skiff.

    Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    DownEast
    Posts
    2,530
    Quote Originally Posted by jhyatt View Post
    What is that? A Gloucester gull? I have been looking for a good rowing/sailing skiff.
    That’s ‘Brave Ulysses’, my 15’ Eric Dow PeaPod. So nice and simple that it gets used all the time to touch the distant beaches…easily the boat I use the most.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	90E10EB1-9E9B-4DD9-BDC3-3B101885D151.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	654.6 KB 
ID:	434760



  8. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    DownEast
    Posts
    2,530
    Quote Originally Posted by danmelon View Post
    And suddenly, we’re shredding pow with old friends again

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	64719172-274F-4CB4-A97C-7CBB5B458715.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	490.5 KB 
ID:	434756

    Yeeew!
    Now, that looks nice! Stoked to meet you and make turns at the Mines with you this Winter!

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    tetons
    Posts
    8,284
    I thought you EC’ers would appreciate the soup selection that I spotted at Grand Targhee yesterday.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6908.JPG 
Views:	137 
Size:	402.8 KB 
ID:	434772

    mmm that sounds good. I’ll have that
    skid luxury

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    1,719
    Quote Originally Posted by singlecross View Post
    Now, that looks nice! Stoked to meet you and make turns at the Mines with you this Winter!
    Likewise, can't wait! Hope to make it down east before hand!
    27° 06°

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Banana Belt, VT
    Posts
    4,143
    Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    I thought you EC’ers would appreciate the soup selection that I spotted at Grand Targhee yesterday.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6908.JPG 
Views:	137 
Size:	402.8 KB 
ID:	434772

    mmm that sounds good. I’ll have that
    Goddamn "soup of the moment." Facking brilliance!!!!!!

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Magically whisked away to...Delaware
    Posts
    3,517
    Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    I thought you EC’ers would appreciate the soup selection that I spotted at Grand Targhee yesterday.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6908.JPG 
Views:	137 
Size:	402.8 KB 
ID:	434772

    mmm that sounds good. I’ll have that
    I've never had a $9 soup. Was it great?
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

    I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    tetons
    Posts
    8,284

    Eastcoast Roll Call TwoTwo/TwoThree A Slow Start to a Big Finish

    Quote Originally Posted by smartyiak View Post
    I've never had a $9 soup. Was it great?
    not sure because we had these instead
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6909.JPG 
Views:	105 
Size:	228.6 KB 
ID:	434782
    skid luxury

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    18,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottleman View Post
    Goddamn "soup of the moment." Facking brilliance!!!!!!
    Well. Soup of the day should be available all day.

    Soup of the moment? Ephemeral

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    18,244
    Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    not sure because we had these instead
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6909.JPG 
Views:	105 
Size:	228.6 KB 
ID:	434782
    Idaho nachos. Brilliant

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    WTB
    Posts
    759
    "Ass pigs" were spotted today.

    No soup was had sadly. Not even Soup Of The Moment.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Inside the Circle
    Posts
    3,468
    Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    I thought you EC’ers would appreciate the soup selection that I spotted at Grand Targhee yesterday.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6908.JPG 
Views:	137 
Size:	402.8 KB 
ID:	434772

    mmm that sounds good. I’ll have that
    The Posole they had last year was $$$. I probably had it 5 times. Did try the wild game chili but chili is not soup.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    17,646
    Skiing is believing
    watch out for snakes

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Lake Wallenpaupack, PA
    Posts
    2,043

    Eastcoast Roll Call TwoTwo/TwoThree A Slow Start to a Big Finish

    Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Idaho nachos. Brilliant
    I believe those are officially called “Wydaho nachos”…I can confirm, they are great!

    Years back they had some tater tot/hot dog combo…that was killer too.

  20. #70
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,178
    Quote Originally Posted by singlecross View Post
    That’s ‘Brave Ulysses’, my 15’ Eric Dow PeaPod. So nice and simple that it gets used all the time to touch the distant beaches…easily the boat I use the most.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	90E10EB1-9E9B-4DD9-BDC3-3B101885D151.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	654.6 KB 
ID:	434760


    The peapod was my next guess. Also very popular here.
    She looks sweet!

    Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    cottonwood heights
    Posts
    1,442
    Quote Originally Posted by vt_ski View Post
    "Ass pigs" were spotted today.

    No soup was had sadly. Not even Soup Of The Moment.
    I'm not ordering the Cream of Ham soup there
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    428
    Quote Originally Posted by singlecross View Post

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	90E10EB1-9E9B-4DD9-BDC3-3B101885D151.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	654.6 KB 
ID:	434760

    That is a very classy looking boat. Two thumbs up!

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Banana Belt, VT
    Posts
    4,143
    Quote Originally Posted by smartyiak View Post
    I've never had a $9 soup. Was it great?
    I’d hate to know you favorite restaurants.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Banana Belt, VT
    Posts
    4,143
    Quote Originally Posted by baron View Post
    I'm not ordering the Cream of Ham soup there
    A wise choice.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    base of the Bush
    Posts
    14,252
    This isn't good. Hopefully it turns out well.


    new-hampshire-officials-search-missing-hiker
    www.apriliaforum.com

    "If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

    "I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •