Page 54 of 91 FirstFirst ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 2275
  1. #1326
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Banana Belt, VT
    Posts
    4,293
    Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    ^^^That part of the walk down town late at night always held a disproportionate amount of sketchballs.
    Hence the daytime cannonball express move today!

  2. #1327
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    between campus and church
    Posts
    9,102
    What a bunch of woodchucks.

  3. #1328
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Banana Belt, VT
    Posts
    4,293
    Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    What a bunch of woodchucks.
    Woodchucks are city people too. It's even on the internets!!!!

    https://citywildlife.org/urban-wildl...fe/woodchucks/

  4. #1329
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I can still smell Poutine.
    Posts
    21,253
    Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    ^^^That part of the walk down town late at night always held a disproportionate amount of sketchballs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Murder Mart right there on the left
    Murder Mart. Classy. Unfortunate and sad event. The Midtown Motel probably, while not solely responsible, definitely contributed to the "sketchball" concentration.

  5. #1330
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Middle of the NEK
    Posts
    5,530
    Looks like extra hot soup is going to be required for this weekend.
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

  6. #1331
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Banana Belt, VT
    Posts
    4,293
    Quote Originally Posted by From_the_NEK View Post
    Looks like extra hot soup is going to be required for this weekend.
    Heated britches, too!

  7. #1332
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    920
    Quote Originally Posted by danmelon View Post
    Thread is killing with all the good stoke.
    Attachment 445267
    Fact. Love the Gaspe TR.

    I'm thinking I'll hold on my pics from the trees at Titus.

  8. #1333
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Maine Coast
    Posts
    4,108
    Ain’t holding nothing back. 3” of pixie dust on crust for loud earned pow turns at Camden Snowbowl today. Only place you can see the Atlantic Ocean from a US ski resort I believe. 43 folks volunteered to purchase uphill tickets today at BMOM to support the cause. Thanks to everyone who bought one.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E95EA59A-C10E-4ECD-AD4B-D67C018E9D65.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	822.2 KB 
ID:	445435

  9. #1334
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Banana Belt, VT
    Posts
    4,293
    Quote Originally Posted by cat in january View Post
    Ain’t holding nothing back. 3” of pixie dust on crust for loud earned pow turns at Camden Snowbowl today. Only place you can see the Atlantic Ocean from a US ski resort I believe. 43 folks volunteered to purchase uphill tickets today at BMOM to support the cause. Thanks to everyone who bought one.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E95EA59A-C10E-4ECD-AD4B-D67C018E9D65.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	822.2 KB 
ID:	445435
    Fack! Forgot to buy ours. Just purchase from the website or is there another trick?

  10. #1335
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Maine Coast
    Posts
    4,108
    Yeah just purchase from website. If you can’t make today happen on the website no worries

  11. #1336
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Inside the Circle
    Posts
    3,550
    Stratton skied great today.

    Sometimes, 2" is all it takes (if you're hung like a tuna can)...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	69688259977__A6B7979A-E89A-486E-AC73-D1801A3CAEC4.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	268.3 KB 
ID:	445464

  12. #1337
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Wilson
    Posts
    1,908
    Just read the Chic Chocs post. Way to go guys!

    Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

  13. #1338
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Geopolis
    Posts
    14,590
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

  14. #1339
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Geopolis
    Posts
    14,590
    on the brighter side:

    https://youtu.be/_a8yKfTdzp0
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

  15. #1340
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    on the banks of Fish Creek
    Posts
    6,321
    How does that even happen?

  16. #1341
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    between campus and church
    Posts
    9,102
    Google translate not doing me any favors, but it appears a young girl was injured or died? That's very sad.

    Those wind chill warnings are ramping up for the weekend. Careful out there.

  17. #1342
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Geopolis
    Posts
    14,590
    yeah itís not clear and the google translate sucks. somehow she got strangled on the t bar at st come. the lift is, frankly, the tiniest kids tow i can picture, it must have happened so quickly, maybe where the dismount is? in the video on the second link you can see she can clearly already ski. sucks and i feel so bad for those parents. i wonder if itís the last we hear about it.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

  18. #1343
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    between campus and church
    Posts
    9,102
    -^^^Thatís horrible to hear.

  19. #1344
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    between campus and church
    Posts
    9,102
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1675266207.708779.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	257.8 KB 
ID:	445527

  20. #1345
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    King Ridge
    Posts
    1,768
    Supposed to ski Jay on Saturday with my son. I'm thinking that might not be a good idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1675266207.708779.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	257.8 KB 
ID:	445527

  21. #1346
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hyde Park, Vt
    Posts
    848


    Traveled to the great white north last week. Scored one of the best lift served powder days in the east with 16-20 inches of new, and less than 200 people skiing. Yes I used releasable straps and I probably dolphined off some pillows in this video.

  22. #1347
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    base of the Bush
    Posts
    14,365
    Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    yeah it’s not clear and the google translate sucks. somehow she got strangled on the t bar at st come. the lift is, frankly, the tiniest kids tow i can picture, it must have happened so quickly, maybe where the dismount is? in the video on the second link you can see she can clearly already ski. sucks and i feel so bad for those parents. i wonder if it’s the last we hear about it.
    Saddest news ever.
    www.apriliaforum.com

    "If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

    "I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

  23. #1348
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    1,743
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post


    Traveled to the great white north last week. Scored one of the best lift served powder days in the east with 16-20 inches of new, and less than 200 people skiing. Yes I used releasable straps and I probably dolphined off some pillows in this video.
    Well there goes the neighborhood. Lol jk. Nice vid. Love that place. The drive between MDC and there is rad with all the little bald hills far off in the distance (you might not have been able to see with the low vis).

    So sad about that little girl. I can't imagine. No words.
    27į 06į

  24. #1349
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    the Dog Patch
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by powbmps View Post
    Supposed to ski Jay on Saturday with my son. I'm thinking that might not be a good idea.
    I'm not even sure they'll even be running upper mountain lifts on Saturday morning honestly.. a buddy of mine asked if wanted to go touring in the Jay area on Saturday, even if we're workin' for our turns I think venturing out in -50 wind chill is a bad idea
    Name:  2.1.23.JPG
Views: 304
Size:  96.1 KB
    my head is perpetually in the clouds

  25. #1350
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Maine Coast
    Posts
    4,108
    Terrible news on the girl. Growing up one was scared of scarfs and rope tows.

    I imagine many lifts will be shut Saturday. Those temperatures are hard on the mechanicals and grease. If a lift shuts and you need to evacuate it, people can get in trouble

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •