Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Kinda defeats the whole "parking lot" and "loading dock" aspects of things it would seem, but aight.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Kinda defeats the whole "parking lot" and "loading dock" aspects of things it would seem, but aight.
    Around here when the burnouts and donuts gang decided to make every decent major intersection their own gymkhana after covid, the city started placing those big metal plates randomly in the frequently hit spots. No big deal driving over them in any direction normally, but when slid into sideways they tear the sidewall and turn the offending vehicle’s wheels into a mess, usually immobilizing them to some extent (depends on driver determination to gtfo).
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by fatnslow View Post
    Spend a few bucks and have a sign made saying, "smile your on camera" near the entrance and hope for the best.
    If you want the sign to feel more official, you could even pay the sign maker a couple more bucks to proofread for grammatical errors prior to printing.

No need to have the shitty whippers suspicious from the start because you’re a cheapskate.

Quote Originally Posted by exsparky View Post
    Attachment 434893

This building had kids doing doughnuts all summer and winter.
    Solution, red concrete parking stops randomly though the parking lot. I went through there on my cell phone and almost hit one the first time.
    Now it's a Skateboard Slappy Paradise!
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

What about dirt bikes??

Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    What about dirt bikes??
    Don't care about fields so much but any input on how to keep them off mountain bike trails would be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    Don't care about fields so much but any input on how to keep them off mountain bike trails would be appreciated
    Make nice dirt bike trails?

Should we start a pool to see how long until Basin's kid starts sneaking the keys to one of his whips for lawn jobs at the local field ?

Man, I'll teach him myself right in the church parking lot down the street. Next time it dumps, donuts in the lot.

In fact, i want this to be everyone's homework assignment. Go do donuts in a good responsible location, don't trash fields, and post pictures back here...
    sigless.

^ Man I miss having a hand brake..

Quote Originally Posted by basinbeater View Post
    Man, I'll teach him myself right in the church parking lot down the street. Next time it dumps, donuts in the lot.

In fact, i want this to be everyone's homework assignment. Go do donuts in a good responsible location, don't trash fields, and post pictures back here...
    On weekday mornings, or early powday mornings the very first thing i do upon entering a ski area parking lot is drift around and do donuts for 30-60 seconds. And then calmly park. It really is the best way to learn how to handle a vehicle that gets loose out on the actual roads. I recently learned that my wife who grew up skiing and racing in UT and CO has never drifted around a snowy parking lot before... just mind boggling that someone wouldnt have done so at some point.

Next big snowfall, make a pyramid of cinder blocks and some rebar pieces. Then build a big snowman around it with a bullseye spraypainted on it.

Irresistable to plow that fucker over. Except the rebar in their oil pan, transmission and gas tank.

Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    On weekday mornings, or early powday mornings the very first thing i do upon entering a ski area parking lot is drift around and do donuts for 30-60 seconds. And then calmly park. It really is the best way to learn how to handle a vehicle that gets loose out on the actual roads. I recently learned that my wife who grew up skiing and racing in UT and CO has never drifted around a snowy parking lot before... just mind boggling that someone wouldnt have done so at some point.
    Parking lot drifting and shenanigans was considered a whole separate but vertical sport that came with skiing in my youth. Too damn crowded these days for any real parking lot snow auto crossing.