FS: Mammut Barryvox Pulse, Trew Trewth Bibs, Dynafit Beast 14

All prices include shipping to the lower 48. PayPal only. PM me with inquiries. Price police welcome.

1) *SOLD* Mammut Barryvox Pulse Beacon with harness. Just fired up and works great, always stored without batteries. $125 shipped *SOLD*

2) Trew Trewth Bibs. Black, size large. Smoke free home. Slimmed down and these just donít fit anymore. Issues pictured below. Some delaminating around pockets and cuffs are in rough shape from skiing like itís 1993. Still very functional and I would keep using them if they fit. $65 shipped

3) *SOLD* Dynafit Beast 14 Binding. 120 mm brakes and entirely functional. Bomber binding but I am now a weight weenie and donít need a 14 din touring binding. The kicker is that these do not come with the boot inserts needed to run these. This is going to need to be a situation where somebody wants to add another pair to the fleet or just wants the radical toe pieces. All screws included. $100 shipped. *SOLD*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ver iz ze money LePowski?; 11-18-2022 at 01:01 PM.

FS: Mammut Barryvox Pulse, Trew Trewth Bibs, Dynafit Beast 14

Beasts and beacon sold. Bibs still available. If Iím too high on the price, make me an offer.

Last edited by Ver iz ze money LePowski?; 11-17-2022 at 08:59 AM.

Price drop on the bibs. Make me an offerÖ

Bump