Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36
    Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    Injury from December. Supposed to have been a simple LCL tear, but it's more than that. Very hard to ski anything fun today. Set up to watch the.comp, then done.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk
    Boo on that!
    (the injury)

I think today skied even better than yesterday, much fun was had.

is there a date Abasin season passes are supposed to go up in price? guess I should just hit submit on the renewal now. the pass buying decisions just seem harder than normal right now idk.

Pretty mellow up there today. Mad rush for the EW opening but other than that lines were pretty minimal. Guess everyone is just over it. Snow was pretty nice all around. Lil' crusty underneath.

Even though it didn’t feel crowded, Traffic was backed up over half a mile up the road when I left at 11:30.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Pretty mellow up there today. Mad rush for the EW opening but other than that lines were pretty minimal. Guess everyone is just over it. Snow was pretty nice all around. Lil' crusty underneath.
    Sounds exactly like the luv today. Did north pole open? Gully’s (guessing no).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

North Pole did at 9:30a. I actually didn't make it over to the gullies, but Gauthier was open and good.

Gullies didn’t open on Fri fyi, not sure on sat

A-Basin's Bro population was batshit crazy last week, especially Tuesday. Lil bit a powdah and the tail ridin' was on. Saw a fella rack himself trying a trick. Highlight of the day. I expect next Monday to repeat. I hope.

This weekend looks like it has potential. Another (one more?) powder day?

Quote Originally Posted by Leshphilling77 View Post
    This weekend looks like it has potential. Another (one more?) powder day?
    looks like heaviest snow saturday late into sunday, so EW likely not on the menu. Guessing SG is done for the year, but I would love to be wrong. Potential for legendary shit show as ikoners see their chance to burn one.

That said I'm gonna get there early as I can sunday. And back up plan to park somewhere in keystone and ride the bus. Shootin for corn harvest on saturday. good cause good party!

Quote Originally Posted by ENDOOO View Post
    looks like heaviest snow saturday late into sunday, so EW likely not on the menu. Guessing SG is done for the year, but I would love to be wrong. Potential for legendary shit show as ikoners see their chance to burn one.

That said I'm gonna get there early as I can sunday. And back up plan to park somewhere in keystone and ride the bus. Shootin for corn harvest on saturday. good cause good party!
    Say Hi to Larry and Suzie for me.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

I am hoping the front range ikon users are over it or go to copper or MJ since those are still both open. should help a little at least.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Say Hi to Larry and Suzie for me.
    Heard that Diesel/HJ is gonna be there too helping sell tickets and such. I'm probably missing Corn Harvest this year, kinda sad about it but just made other plans.
    The older I get, the faster I was.

Punch it, Chewie.

Damn he seems cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Leshphilling77 View Post
    I am hoping the front range ikon users are over it or go to copper or MJ since those are still both open. should help a little at least.
    Weather is gonna be dog shit in both the city and the desert. You know what that means. Berthoud will be in the mix as well. I hope there are enough bags of dicks to go around.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Trucker View Post
    Heard that Diesel/HJ is gonna be there too helping sell tickets and such. I'm probably missing Corn Harvest this year, kinda sad about it but just made other plans.
    Damn. I wonder how her and her horsies are doing.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague